Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I swear to fucking god in fucking heaven.
Ive never been so fucking pissed with you in entire fucking life.
Wtf.
When im fucking smoking, yo make no big deal about it.
When im not fucking smoking, you yell shit at me.
Whatthefuck is that bullshit.

I cant believe you would accuse me when i have been fucking trying to fucking quit.
You know how much that fucking stung ?

I realise now, that you have no trust in me whatsoever. Fine.
I might as well just be what you expect me to be.
Prostitutefuckingjunkie.

Im contemplating going back to the old me.
The fuckyouall me. And i swear to fucking god, it doesnt sound bad at all.


on a different topic now;

you fucking little slutface.
how many times do i have to keep telling you to stay the fuck away.
obviously, you dont listen.
things are different between us now.
theyre never gonna be the same.
apologize all the fuck you want.
im so fucking sick of you and your fakeness.
go fuck him. im over the both of you.
fuckin spastic bitch.

No comments: