Thursday, February 21, 2008

im so fucking used to people hurting me, that it doesnt even hurt half as much as it did before.
When i tell people this, they say i shouldnt be used to it.
But i am.
I cant change the fact that people choose to walk all over me.

When i found out you have a girlfriend, it was like the rug was pulled from under me, and the breath just knocked out of me. And you still choose to deny it.
I honestly dont believe you.
Im tired of trusting people who take advantage of it.
Im sick and tired of being sick and tired.


Someone told me, that i have this air about me, that scares away the good guys.
Which leaves only the assholes.
So now i know why i always end up heartbroken.


Obviously, im as stupid as i always thought i was.
Not academically, but in the worst way possible.
Life.

No comments: