Sunday, June 15, 2008

I know everyones wondering how the singapore trip went. Cos i keep getting questions from people.( I say this as though a million people are asking, actually its pretty much just naomi. :D)
It was much fun, really.



.THE CARRIDE TO CHURCH.
Trust us girls to do this in the backseat of the car, cos we think we look good. I tell you, we seranis'.



.CHURCH.This is what we do in church. We're a big bunch of holy people. Oh ! Thats actually the first decent picture of kieran. He refuses to smile when taking a picture. Its a chore i tell you. Men, :S.


.THE DINNER.

Brandon.

DJ.

Sam.

My man of the night.

Arent we so damn attractive. ;D
Ty. She tried to steal him.
My boy of the night, Ty.
The very handsome boys.



We were up bright and early, okay well, not really. The sun doesnt really come out at 5am, but it sure as hell was early. Dragged myself out of bed reluctantly, but i fell back down anyway. Got into the shower, and got dressed for the 6hour drive we had ahead of us. Jumped into the car, but everyone was still half dead. Went completely gila in the car, well more than usual anyway. Screaming along to lyrics at the top of our lungs along to eric clapton, elvis presley, george micheal and anything we could get our hands on. Amused ourselves with random things the whole drive. I really wanted a cow though, cos naomi promised me a cow the next time she goes to malacca, but she forgot, so i had to look for one myself. Unfortunately, i think someone told the cows, cos there were none. Yes, im spastic like that.
Got to singapore at around 12, and bummed around at aunty daphs for like half an hour for lunch. Then we headed to aunty frans, cos thats where we were staying. The minute i got into the house, i jumped into the shower. I was really restless and uncomfy, singapore is way more humid than KL. Threw on a pair of skinnies, and went shopping. Didnt really see anything i liked, until i walked by Ben&Jerrys'. I was ecstatic, mmm, phish food, party on my tongue. After shopping and running around singapore, we went for dinner at this place called Botak Jones, which tickled me to the core, cos i thought uncle bill just nicknamed the place, but its really called Botak Jones. Yes, im a jakun. Went home and jumped into bed, cos i was totally beat. I got myself a new pair of skinnies ! Yay !
Was up at 9 the next morning, to the smell of applepie. Headed to the kitchen in my boxies, and almost passed out when i saw the spread, i think i gained like 10kgs just looking at the food. mmm, goodies. Had to go to church at like 1, for the renewal of vows thingiemajigie. Threw on a top and alys' skirt. Took lots of pictures. Met mummy and daddy's paige boy, the handsome thing, i swear. Blablabla, and the bride and groom arrived ! The bridal entourage was the same as it was 40 years ago, and then out walked the two of them. I dont think ive ever seen the two of them look better, theyre so pretty together ! I sure as hell hope im as hot as aunty sheila when im her age. Went home after the service, and lay in bed. I hijacked kierans bed, he did everything he could to try and get rid of me, which included attempts at tickling and biting me, but failed miserably, seeing as he's the one with bruises now. Woke up at 5.30 in a complete frenzy and we were supposed to be leaving at 6. Of course, eventhough everyone was dressed, we didnt leave till 7. Typical serani, i tell you. Always late, but worth the wait. (:
Got to the Carlton hotel, which is a pretty pretty place. Waited outside the ballroom thingamajig for abit till they opened the doors. The interior decor was so.. yummy. Which is no surprise, as they really know how to parteeee. And again the bridal entourage, preeeetty. Aunty sheila came in all blinged up. Hells she looked good. The food was good, and the alcohol was great, ;D. Mmm, wine. Im usually a tequila person, but vodka and wine fulfilled me. Had a few (hundred, hahahah) glasses, and followed Brandon and DJ, who turned out to be Sa's and Aly's partners at TracyAnns wedding, for a smoke by the pool. Talked about how we got started and shizz. I dont think ive met a seraniboy who doesnt smoke. Headed back to the party, and took even more pictures, being the vain betches we are. Tipsy isnt exactly my best look, but its the only pictures i have. In our drunken swaggers, we walked to the street, and had another ciggie, this time was slightly more giggly and with another boy this time though, Kurt. Sorry, i cant spell for shizz. :S So i decided to call him Cobain. :D. Tried to run, but ended up laughing too hard to even walk. Went back to the ballroom with yet another drink in hand, (you would think that someone would at least try and stop you, but nooo.) and then we danced. For like, 3hours ? uncle harold saved me a dance, as promised, and he twirleddd me :D, yes im easily excited. Danced my tipsyness away, and amused myself with aly. Left around 1, and spent a couple of minutes watching tv with kieran. We were leaving the next day, so i jumped in bed after slipping out of my pretty pretty dress. Very interesting night, if i might say so myself.
Im thinking of heading to singapore one of these days. I only like it cos everythings in english !

p/s ; what really amused me was the way the chicks are dressed to go to malls. I practically live in my skinnies, and i own like one skirt, but these girls are in dresses, heels and clutches. I got the oddest stares from the chicks in dresses cos i was so sempoi, skinnies and hoodies, man.
i think i stuck out alot, cos i was like the only chick in skinnies, i didnt even see a guy in skinnies. but i stood in the middle of the mall in my skinnies and clad in converse, and burst into a fit of giggles.

No comments: