Thursday, July 31, 2008

Despite what you think Naomi, you're still my best friend and i don't hate you.
Things have been weird between us this last month because i just couldn't deal, and yea, i shouldve talked to you about it, but i just wasn't ready.
Maybe you think this is for the best, but i don't.
I still love you, seeing as you're the only person who truly actually gets me.
And all the things Ive said to you before, it doesn't change.
Just like your birthday letter.
Maybe i shouldn't have said what i said to you in that message, but i guess i shouldn't have held it in so long. I meant most of it. I did.
I hate how jason gets in the way of everything, and how he twists and turns everysinglething to suit his needs. But enough about him, he is officially a waste of time in my book.

It'd be nice if i could call you and talk things out, cos i think thats whhat we need right now.
And also cos, i cant think of another person i could waste so much time with, and still have it be enjoyable.

I'm sorry, i miss you. :/

No comments: