Thursday, July 10, 2008


The only picture i got with arai.

I have yet to blog about saturday, my day out with husband number69, arai !
Had actually planned to go to OU with naomi, but she abandoned me for the love of her life, that being her coachbag, that she has been lusting after for months now. So instead, i remember i had promised a day with arai, and gave him a buzz. Asked jeremy to drop me off at OU, and he did, after dragging me to one of the most scariest places i have ever been to. Walked around OU abit, cos arai wasnt picking up. As i was going up the escalator, i heard a very familiar voice, not welcomed at the time. Turned to my right and saw jason kok, and immediately turned away. I know for an undying fact that he saw me, and failed miserably at grabbing my attention. I wasnt completely over the drama from the night before, and i didnt wanna see or talk to him. Kapt walking till i got to dragonfly where arai was meant to meet me. After twenty minutes of waiting, i wandered off to the stall selling shades, and saw the awesoment pair like ever made. You know the shades that Kanye West wears in the Stronger video, yea bitchen duude, theyve got those.
Finally arai decides to show up, and i gave him the biggest hug ever. Headed to the playground for a smoke and ended up staying and talking for almost 45minutes. Im like really comfy around him, more than ive ever been around any other boy, maybe cos hes so laidback and sempoi. Ive seen arai like a million times, but never had him all to myself for a full day. It was really nice, cos i can honestly talk to him about anything. Walked around alot, holding hands. It was totally innocent, not in the, 'If you hold my hand, im going to snog u within an inch of your life.'
But more in the ahdorable kidiegardener kind of way.
Oh, i bet none of you knew that theres actually a mamak in OU. Yea me neither.
Bumped into fiona, with this huge ass bunchve guys, funny, cos she was the only chick. Afterwards, we headed to the bowlingalley to play pool with fiona and her mates. I beat their asses good, yo.
Left Ou at around 5, after walking around OU for 20minutes trying to find our bearings.
It was a pretty good day, and im glad i spent it with arai.
OHOHOH, arai is the most adorable thing ever, hes pelat.
So now i shall call him, "AGHAI."

No comments: