Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mm, hey.
I have yet to tell you about my outings.
With kim, and er. I forgot.

So, on thursday, mumma was heading to OU, to meet u with her girlfriends.
Yea, my mumma has those.
So called kimmy, and asked her to meet me there, as i was dying for a day with the Sexxgodd.
Got there, and realised how shit i really am at directions.
I, have always known that i am absolute shit at it, but that day, just totally redefined it.
Headed to PHOP, man the stuff there is divine.
Sat there for abit, and talked about everything.
Its been ages, love. Ive missed you.
Then we headed off, and shopped.
Planned on undie shopping, but we couldnt find any diamond studded thongs.
Found a gorgeous corset, no shit.
Black and white, 500 bucks.
That would put a dent in the trust fund.
Ah, i adore days with this woman, seeing as all we do is bitch.
She left around 5.30, and then i met up with Nana, Sukim and Leeny.
Oh oh ! I also bumped into Syaiful, and Danial. I think theyre stalking me.
Didnt get to see Helmi, im guessing cos he was running away with some chick.
The boys hottstuff, dont mess.

Chilled with Nana and Sukim, took loads of pictures.
While Leeny was busy with her boyf. That chick says funny shit man.
Decided to play baseball, against a machine.
It still counts.
I have no ball sense, whatsoever.
And i mean that in a totally nonsexual way.
I ticked the ball though.
It counts, okay. Shut your faces.

Headed home after, only to find Godma there.
Scary, as she knows of all my escapades.
From none other that my mutti.


Today;


Watched, 'Dont mess with the Zohan.'
Its not bad, i wouldnt recommend watching it in the cinema, as its censored as hell.
Afterwards, Sa and Jamtart wanted to watch 'The Dark Knight,' so i decided to stay back while mumma and the rest headed to Amcorp.
You honestly think i would rather go to Amcorp and look at porcelain ?
No thanks. Id rather slowly bleed to death.
Didnt think of the part, where i would be alone till about, 6 in the evening ?
That would mean, about 4hours, running around alone, or as Pixie says, like a lost pup.
Walked around, and got bored real fast.
I guess i do need entertainment.
So i was calling all sorts of random people. Finally decided on talking to Chinia, whom i love most.
Had a pretty damn funny conversation.

Chinia; Has she told him about all the sex, and basically what a skank shes been ?
Me; Hahaha, probably not. It might suck for him. Cos he never talks about it, or minds it.
Chinia; Yea, hes pretty holierthanthou. He might run away screaming.
Me; Oh he already has. But he runs back screaming even louder.
Both of us; *dies laughing*

Chinia; I cant multitask man, its really confusing trying to read and talk to you.
Me; Chinia ! Ouch.
Chinia; But ill talk to you anyways.
Me; I was hoping you'd say that. If not, i might eat Edward Cullen and you--
Chinia; What you giving me the silent treatment now ? Fine, i can do it too.
Me; Chinia, im not--
Chinia; Fine.
Me; YOU STUPID IDIOT. IM TALKING TO YOU.
Chinia; Oh, now you wanna talk to me ? I thought you were giving me the silent treatment.
Me; What the hell gave you that idea ?
Chinia; You said it.
Me; No i didnt.
Chinia; Well why werent you saying anything ?
Me; I was.... OH DUDE, your phones busted, you moron.

Chinia; *blablabla about something i forget*
Me; Whoa dude, you hurt my brain. Real bad. I think i have really bad brainfreeze. Ouch.

Then i had CoffeeBean, and went home.

No comments: