Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Okay, i know Ive been neglecting my blog long enough to make everyone wonder what the hell happened to me.
I know this because well, about a trillion people have asked me whats happened to me, and if i fell off the face of the universe.

The truth is, Ive kinda lost my flare. And Ive got nothing to talk about. Nothing much to say, there might be a few strings here and there, and Ive made posts on them, the rest.. i dont think is important. I dont know why, but lately everything seems irrelevant and a waste of time.
Or maybe its cause im just so preoccupied with everything.

Fixing situations arent my best.
Im not good at all of this. Im just tired, of being the one to always always say something first. And this scares me, because, maybe im just.. losing. Such a scary thought.

I never thought i'd be sitting here one day, just thinking about everything, reviewing all the shit ive done to people, since this is usually my bedtime routine, almost like a lullaby, and maybe this is karma.
If you live with a million people, do you still die alone ?

Ive been thinking alot about everything these past few days, and maybe, just maybe its time to let go. I'm tired of hiding from the thunder and lightning, when what i really need to do, is just dance in the rain.

So this is me, finally giving up and giving in. I'm done trying to save everything that comes my way. I know this is.. unme, but i think im ready for this.
I think i need to learn how to deal with everything, and not deal with it at the same time.

Its kinda weird not having anything to fall back on anymore, in a sense, a plan b.
I used to think it was really easy being able to stand on two feet, but it gets hard, y'know ?
This is not just another randomrantandrave, but just.. i dont really know what this is.

Travis, has been keeping me company alot lately. And, i really really like them. I dont know.
Im honestly not sure what to say yet.



;;Sooner or later, these bruises are bound to fade.
Then i can begin to let go, let go, of this facade.

No comments: