Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pixie,
Happy birthday.
As i said in the message, you mean the world and more to me.
Nothings gonna change that.
All the retarded things you say, all the retarded things you tell me you do, i dont think i wouldve expected that from you. (:
And its good, cos you are one of a kind.
Seeing you on tv, and well, kindof but not really in real life, its good to know that youre real.
Youre as real as real gets boy, and i know nothing can taint that.
You amaze me in ways i never thought possible, and i love you for it.
You cannot begin to imagine what youve done for me, but thank you.
I know this isnt exactly your ideal birthday message, but hey, ill make it up to you sometime, promise.
And this time, brownie points will be redeemed. Thumb wiggle promise.

So pixie, have a good one. Gosh youre old.
And i adore you, muffinman. (:

No comments: