Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Things have been rocky lately.
Im tired as hell, and im right in the middle of my pmr trials, and usually id give a rats ass, but just not this time.
And its weird, cos i feel like im floating past the days.
I sit in my room, and promise to call someone that night, and then i just curl up into a ball, and before i know it, im being shaken awake for school.
Funny, because i dont remember feeling this way for a long long time.
Numb.. maybe ?

Drowned my phone, yet again.
Dont ask me how, cos i dont know either.
Im tired, and i need a shower.


I keep wanting to call, but everytime i do, youre rushing off to do something.
And im sorry that weve grown apart so much, and it hurts, cos i never thought things would be awkward between the two of us. And we came so far, from the people we used to be, to this. And i wanna thank you for it. Cos i dont think i'd have made it so far, without you.

Do you like me or dont you ? Youre the sweetest person for a day, then for the next hundred days, youre the worst person to ever be alive. It doesnt really help that hes your cousin.

And you, do you make it a point, that everytime you find a new girlf, you have to talk to me ? You have no idea how much it breaks my heart. You may totally be over the whole thing, but im not. And im sorry, but sometimes, i wish i could wake up and forget you.


A runaway doesnt seem out of the question, and im on holiday next week. Roadtrip maybe ?

No comments: