Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hello, world.
I know ya'll are probably sick of me blogging everyday and shit, but I have nothing better to do with myself.
So deal with it.
*grin.

I am very proud of you, Bitchy. (;
You kicked some dangdut ass, fo sho.

Spent like 3 hours at the mamak today, just to kill time.
Apparently, I have two new boyfs.
HAH, suck that.
I still got it, betches.
(;

Here are some random facts for you to giggle at, like me;

  • Over 600 people in England have died from just putting on their pants.
  • The names of all continents end with the same letter of which they start.
  • The Guinness Book of World Records holds the record for being the book most commonly stolen from public libraries.
  • The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime tv were Fred & Wilma Flinstone.
  • In ancient England, a person could not have sex unless you had consent of the King(unless you were in the Royal Family). When anyone wanted to have a baby, they got consent of the King, the King gave them a placard that they hung on their door while they were having sex. The placard had 'FUCK' (Fornication Under Consent of the King) on it. Hence, fuck me. *wiggles eyebrows.
  • The most ironic fact about Mel Blanc, who was the voice of Bugs Bunny, is that he was allergic to carrots.
  • If you yell for 8years, 7months, and 6days, you would have produced enough energy to heat a cup of coffee.
  • There are more chickens in the world than people.
  • 2500 left handers die each year from trying to use products designed for fright handers.
  • Every year more people are killed by donkeys than by aircraft crashes.
  • On an average day, a 4yearold child will ask 437 questions.
  • 4000 people are injured by teapots every year.
  • In space you cannot cry because there is no gravity to make tears flow.
  • The number of births in India every year is greater than the entire population in Australia.
  • A man named Charles Osborne has the hiccups for 69years.
Ah, you gotta love me aye ?
I have increased your knowledge by miles.
I am now watching Halloween.
Suhkaarey shiznit.
I would not encourage watching this.

;; am I more than you bargained for yet ?
I've been dying to tell you anything,
you want to hear,
cause that's just who I am this week,
lie in the grass, next to the mausoleum,,
I'm just a notch in your bedpost,
but you're just a line in a song.

No comments: