Monday, November 24, 2008

Okay, since I'm done with the angry ramblings, I'm going to get around to something I've been wanting to do for awhile now.
I like kids. I want a kid. Now.
Who wants to make me a kid ? (:

Namisha.
Okay, not exactly a baby. But still, I think she's cuuute.

Baby Sarah.
I love this baby. She's gorge, I swear.

Timothy. Ty.
My very own T.I.
Bugger off.

Shanice. (:

Meet Stinky.
This kid, is the devil in disguise.
Adorable nonetheless.

Aidan.
I like how he's toothless.

Dodo bird :D
She's got stunning blue eyes.

Nishan.
Bound to break countless hearts when he's older.

And the newest edition to the family;
John Colin Holloway.
Beyond gorgeous, and he doesn't cry !
He sleeps, and he plays with his milk.
And he smells better than alot of babies.

Okay, make me a baby !And to top the post off, Chello, Sasa and I when we were younger, and alot less trouble.
As you can tell, we've been inseparable since we could walk, and I love them two with all my heart. Missing you, Chello. Come home to me soon, mmkay ? <3
The bottom picture, is one of me dancing. I used to like it even as a kid.
I used to dance around the kitchen with Mama, and Papa used to twirl me around the hall.
Yes, I'm feeling a tad nostalgic.


;; And all of the noise,
I am silence.
We already know how it ends tonight,
You run in the dark through a firefight.
And I would explode just to save your life,
Yeah I would explode.




p/s ; those photos still make me sad.

No comments: