Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hello my loves.
I am back home in civilization, but not for long.
Been back for awhile now, but I am still feeling as lazy as a koala bear.
Do you know how lazy those little fellas are ?
Like reaaaal lazy.

I would love to stay and post up pictures of my Christmas, and all that jazz, but I can't.
Christmas dinner was.. interesting.
It popped along from family reunions, to drunken santas, to putting oversized bras on my 6yearold cousin, to ripping open presents and feeling somewhat content.
Been dying to blog about it, but I haven't really had the time.
We're running off to Uncle Chris's house in about an hour, which by the way, is located in the middle of goddamn nowhere.
I also haven't showered, so I feel sticky, and rather disgusting.
I can actually feel the difference, from running around in short shorts in Genting, to coming here, and still feeling hot lying buttnikkid in my bed.
Depressing ? Shyea, you said it.

Had Za to keep me company the whole way through, calming me down when things got rough, and when I just plain missed him.
And now I love him more than I did two days ago, and I didn't even think that was possible.
<3

Anywhoo, I should go, before they take over the bathroom.

;; tonight I've fallen, and I cant get up,
I need your loving hands
to come and pick me up,
and everynight I miss you, I can just look up,
and know the stars are holding you,
holding you, holding you tonight.

No comments: