Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I am watching Die Hard 4.0.
It is the fucking awesomest movie ever.

I love Mon, like I've never loved anyone before :D

Texts ;
Mon in purple.
Me in green.


"Baabes, what art thou doing on wednesday night ?"
"Er, hi. Depends on who this is."
"It's Mon. Sorry."
"Oh, HIIII !! I'm not sure yet, why ?"
"Cos Lyza is having this sleepover thing with like, you, me, Gabi, Alice and maybe Sarah."
"Ooh, fuuun. Im not sure babes, Ima need details. But if I cant, lets just go out !"
"Kay, sounds like a plan. Lyza lives around ampang, and you can come whatever time you want, I figure. Not sure what else."
"Nice, I'll let you guys know kay ?"
Hahaha, good. plase make it, cos I actually freaking love you."
"Aww, I lover you more."
"Pfsh, no way, but a night with you lot would be awesome."
"I know right. I'm actually pissing myself wanting to come."
"Good, so come."
"All depends on my madre."
"Tell her that I'll bomb Korea if you dont come. Korea will be angry."
"Nah, I'm sure korea is used to that. Think more high end, like INDONESIA !"
"FINE. Tell her Indonesia will be very angry if you cant go."
"Im not allowed in Indonesia. But we shall take the indian president hostage."
"Hahaha, we'll find a way, youll see."
"Well duh we will. Jebus didnt give a brain for no reason. Regardless of the fact that its in our bum."
"Hahaha, well for guys its in another place alltogether, but we'll find them brains and SOLVE THIS PROBLEM WITH OR WITHOUT INDONESIA !"
"Guys just done have brains, end of story. I'm sure we'll be diplomatic about our slight problem, a lil nuke never hurt nobody."
"Ah, I remember now, we figured that out ages ago, didn't we ? Dont worry, we'll get you to Lyza's house."
"We better !"
"We got skills babe, it'll happen. You doing alright ?"
"Okay, I guess. And youu ?"
"Sure ? I'm good, cept that Alex just left for aussieland this morning."
"Aww, you little globe tretter left ? How you holdin up, honey ?"
"Haha, globe tretter ? Love it. Um, I'm doing okay, I guess, it just epically sucks that I fall for a reat guy living in another country."
"Well, I can't cay I know exactly how you feel, but my nowexboyfriend actually did abandon me for a couple of months for a faroff country. I hate men, always abandoning us."
"Geez, that does suck. But thats what girlfriends are for, right ?"
"Yea, and you know I'm always here for you, hon. (:"
"I know, cos you're cool like that. You know I'm here for you. You'll find a decent guy."
"Haha, well, I'm not exactly looking."
"Well then, I GET TO OCCUPY YOUR TIME."
"Anytime !"
"I was actually jealous of Yoda. Tsk."
"Well if its any consolation, I did eat him for you. (:"

Love you, honey.
<3

No comments: