Friday, February 6, 2009

I'm plonked infrontve the tv watching some Indonesian shit drama, losing all feeling of my bum.
Amazing right ?
Have you seen my bum ?
It is HUUUGE, mafakka.

Okay, hi.
Indecencies aside.
I'm totalleh looking forward to the long weekend, which by my rules, are going to consist of pretty much nothing, but sleeping.
Come to think of it, I could totalleh go to sleep right now, but I am beside myself with hunger, result of not consuming anything proper since day before yesterday.
EAT MANDA, EAT. Goddammit.

I have missed going gila on the back of Kane's motorbike.
Have you ever been on the back of a bike ?
Fuun, bitch, fuuun.

I have nothing to blog about.
I command all of you to go bore yourself with something else :D

And I think I got a marriage proposal.
Ugh, whatevs.
I'm so over boys.
Lets find me a girlfriend, baybee.

No comments: