Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm starting to think I should glue my feet to the ground.
Like a did sometime ago.
Wasn't the smartest move, but hell was that fun shit.

Why, you may ask ?
Simply cos the world is round. Or spherical.
Whatever.

Almost sat on the straightening iron in Momma's room, not cool bitch.

I've decided to talk about my resolutions.
Every year for the past three years, I've had the same resolutions.
Stop smoking.
Watch more of the Simpsons.
And run around naked more often.

Two of which have been accomplished.
The smoking thing ?
Not so much.
Think permanent lung damage.
On the bright side, I haven't killed anyone, or anything with my atrocious driving.
*does it borat style* great success !

1 comment:

Kuba said...

my blog, it is just a crap about the crazy little thing called life, so you don't lose anything.

Or maybe it’s great time to learn other language!!!