Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sometimes, I dont know what to do with myself.
I'm so bored, I might just slit my wrists.

On another note, I totalleh kicked bum at teaching myself how to drive.
Decided to pull a totalleh Malaysian move, and park in the middle of the road, and call someone.
SYADIL. Was kinda freaking out after awhile, so decided I should probably get someone who knows what their doing to teach me. Texted Josh too, but figured he'd be in college, which I later found out, he had skipped halfday, to go to AC.
Yea, productive people, no kidding.
But since I am such a loser, I restricted myself to just driving around in circles, in the carpark. And I fucking rock at parking.
Somewhat, anyways.
What would I know, right.
Fascist bashhturds.

And since Sa has spare keys, it's gonna be a shitload of fun. (:
I'm going to officially teach myself how to drive everyday now.
I think I earned myself a pat on the head.
But Dy and Ma weren't as please as I was, so..

Well, I'm going to go do something productive.
Like, talk to Joe about SB !

p/s : kay, lets pretend that I actually do care. my god, could your head get any bigger ? The things you say, so contradictive. Very apparent, that your little world, if you could even call it that, revolves around what happened. I'd tell you to start using your brains, but that would be seemingly inpossible, and somewhat challenging for you, as your IQ would, frankly put, match up to your shoe size, if that. Howre youre completely unaware of the fact that people just dont give a shit about LITTLE people like you, is disappointing, but exactly like you.
edit//
Why am I not surprised, that you pulled such a classic stupid move ?
Hahahaha, really la, girl, you make me laugh.
Change everything to make it seem like you're in the right.
Okay, keep playing your game, eventhough you're already, very apparently losing. (;

No comments: