Monday, February 2, 2009

Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in awhile.

After bumming at Kannas with my boys, I came home and bummed till it was time to go to church. I've always hated 5.30mass, but Sa was reading. Got a text from Ash, literally after being seated for 5minutes, cos (surprisingly) she was in church too. Sam and I had like, a furious case of the giggles, which kept us choking back laughter all throughout mass, even when Sa was reading, which led Ash to text me, saying :
"Stop laughing at her, bitch."
Which almost made me pee my pants. Saw Ash after mass, and threw my arms around my little oompa looma.
(I am still totally serious. So how, beautiful ? Wanna date me ?
And no, I have no shame. Loveyoulah.)

In the car on the way home, Lewis calls, telling me he's coming over. Had actually planned on seeing him earlier in the week, but plans fuckedup. He was over by 7.
Lay in bed and talked. The last time I saw him, it was still slightly awkward, but was totally at ease lying next to him. I missed him so much, it actually hurt. Barely even realised that we'd been in bed for over 2hours, till Momma knocked on my door. Walked him down, and in the middle of the road, the boy picked me up. I loved how it felt like we were in our own world again.
I love you, Lew. (:

p/s : "I love closing my eyes, and knowing youll be there when I open them. You dont know how many times I closed my eyes and you were there, and when I opened my eyes, you were gone."
Funny how a few months ago, that would've meant something to me. But not anymore.

No comments: