Saturday, March 14, 2009

Exactly one week to sunburst. (:


Mark.
Stole his ciggie right outta his hand. (:
Which led to our stimulating conversation about hippies, and he let me steal his smokes.

Sathia.
Zayna's mantoy. (;

Meet, Zayna.

Ho Huilyn. Love(r) of my life.

Jude.
HAHAHAHA, mafakka.

Fish.

Myicheal.
I steal all his smokes. (:

Vincent, with his fucking killa hair.

Farah & Iman.
Yea, the Chinese in me shining through.

Boondek, baybee.

Last but not least, Caprice.

So, today was pretty fun.
Spent the morning losing my mind with the family, and getting ready.
Was at Sentul by 11.30.
Bummed with Myicheal and Fiona for abit, and then headed for a smoke.
Sat with the boys, as the girls were annoying me.
Then I realised, I couldn't see shit from where we were.

Watched some of the performances, which were pretty kickass.
Some of the some, anyways.
And Redza has a nice ass. HAHAHA.
Spent most of the time with the boys, so I barely paid attention to anything.
I believe I made a shitload of new friends today.
When I say friends, I mean I stole their smokes. (:
Half the people in the pictures I took, were people I had just met.
Am I productive or what, bitches.
The boys were doing security, and so I got Sean to be my date.
And he did a pretty good job at it too.
Ah, my hottstuff.

Couldn't help but hold my breath as the stink of ugly skank walked right through the entrance.
I mean, wasn't there a notice somewhere that said 'No dogs allowed' ?
Tsk (:

Basically, my day consisted of pretty much nothing but bumming and the installation of lung cancer.
And stealing Caprice's hat, which he made me give back afterwards.
Tskk.
Walked out right before OBS, cos I couldn't be bothered to sit in there and listen.
So I bummed outside with Mark (who is so incredibly ahdorable and from Seaport, not that the latter matters), Myicheal, and two other random kids. (: Funn.

In total honesty, I can barely remember what I did yesterday.
So fuck that, look at the pictures.

No comments: