Monday, March 23, 2009

Hi !

As I type this, Four Years Strong angsty version of Love Song is playing on repeat in my head. It is, as you say in English, bloody annoying.I'm hoping that Hawthorne Heights will take over soon, or I'll lose what's left of my marbles.

Just realised I forgetted about my date with Priyy (which ended up being this huge ass group thing) We've been putting our date off for ages now, and so we decided to us the last day of holidays to bum. Priyy snuck out of band camp. HAHAHAHA.
I had to wait for her for like an hour, before deciding to grab a bite, and I swear, I almost fell asleep waiting. The woman finally arrived, and then we walked around after having a smoke.
Bumped into Redza (whose ass was on full display for Priy & I. HAHAHA, loveyoulahh), and watched the boys play pool before opening up a table, and playing pool with Boondek.
Holy fuck, I'm so bad at that shit, but I had fun kinda but not really kicking Boons bummy.
(Kay, I lied. She kicked my ass real good, like totally buttwhipped, but I have a rep to upkeep.)
Jumped into a cab. then realising that my cabbie was well drugged up.
Was home by 4.30, and texted Casey for the rest of the day.

Okay, hi, foreal.
Going back to school today, made me feel like I hadn't been off all week. Wasn't particularly looking forward to zombie-ing around the house at 6 in the godddamn morning, but on the notsobright side, I can sleep the whole day away. And I'm hopefully seeing Casey tomorrow.

On another note, there's this chick, who is quite literally the epitome of pathetic. She went to Cambodia for a week, and came back speaking like a Texan. How in the fuck did that even happen ? Fuck, we laughed so hard. Heggyheggyhoghog. I gotta stop being such an asshole. But it was fucking CAMBODIA, not fucking Texas.

I'm tryna get Daddy to score me some F1 tickets, cos I wanna catch Jamiroquai. I've been hearing that Oasis is headed to Singapore. I know how Indonesia feels about us now. But if they do come, I'm only going to watch 'Wonderwall.' Admittedly, Cartels' rendition brings me to tears, but Oasis is all time classic.

Grabbed the first chance I got to quit the cheer squad, (which I was threatened into, ay'lls know that ain't my thing, at all. Its weird and random, almost as random as drinking tea if you;re not British. HAHA, thanks Neal).
Momma wasn't please, as Sa sustained her knee injury from being a cheerleader (willingly, what fresh hell ?). I was threatened physically and academically, Arts wise, if you catch my drift. After giving up the fight, I felt like I had sold my soul to the Devil himself.
Okay, not really. I just dig the dramatic effect.

Oh, and about everyone being mad at me ? Yea, I was right.
Okay, not everyone, but it might as well have been, cos one of the most important people were mad at me.
Sorrry Casey, sayang me ? ):
I'll make it up to you, thumb wiggle ankle shake. And you know what that means to me.
Hey, guess what ?
Echo misses you. (:

Texts;
Casey (pretending to be some stranger). Me.
"Hey Amanda. I saw you at Sunburst yesterday, and I think you are really hot. I went through alot of trouble getting your number. I would like to get to know you better."
"Hahaha.. okaaay. But who are you ?"
"My name is Buster Casey, but my friends call me Rant."
"I see. I do believe I've already got my Casey. Sorry."
"Why don't you call him then ?"
*dials Caseys' number*

Shudda seen me laugh when I read the first text, man.
I was in the middle of complaining to anyone who would listen (Reuben& Vanilla) about how I hate people, and the way the world works, and how I'm gonna be a carmalite nun.
(I'm seriously reconsidering the last one though, but to an extent.)
The life of a nun is clean and chaste, and frankly, I am none of the above. Well, maybe I'll convert and become a liberal hippie, meaning I will shave, and be bald as a baby(neck down). I'll never feel unloved ever again, because awesome tie-dye clad people will shower me with peace and love.
I think I've gotten slightly carried away.
Next thing you know, I'll be telling you that I have a friend who thinks he's part unicorn, and a dog that eats live birds.
Hang on, everything's gone slightly dejavu-ish.

I love you.
Hey Chello.
It totally sucks that you're going through shit right now, and the fact that I'm not there to kick anybody's ass is just plain shit (I know he's technically on my side of the world, but I'd like to believe that if I were to go to Sarawak, he'd be there too. Cos frankly, I wanna kick his ass, cos he's a butthole for doing what he did.) I'm sorry that all this is fucking with your head, and I'd really like to say he's a waste of your time and not good enough for you, but it's evident that he means something to you. You know I love you with every ounce of my being, simply cos you're my bestfriend, and you mean the world to me. I've got your back no matter what, promise.
Gimme a call when you feel like the sun ain't shininng no more.
Ily. <3.

So, I'm more than likely to fail every subject I'm taking. I'm pretty much buttfucked. Hard.
Momma's not gonna be happy, but I'm not all that freaked out, as it's the first exam, and I'm still getting used to all this new format shit. I know I've gotta study my fat arse off if I really wanna do what I wanna do. I was 5marks short of passing my fucking BM paper. Tskk.

I've got huge bruises all over my body and they hurt like a motha. It actually hurts laugh, cos everytime I do, I feel this searing pain ripping through me. I can barely walk, and I feel like a fucking idiot, cos I gotta keep doubling over every few steps.
Thanks, really. This is what I needed, a lil display of love.

Kay, though I'd love to stay and talk more bollocks, Im feeling the need to crack open a beer, and have a ciggie.
I've got a fucking killer headache.
Vicodin, anyone ?
*wiggles eyesbrows.*
I joke, I joke.

p/s : come to think of it, I'm aching.
You're rapidly becoming very very important to me.

No comments: