Sunday, March 22, 2009

Holy fucking Jesus.

I'm still feeling the effects of last night in my system.
And I do believe I'm partially deaf.
I'm totally lacking sleep, but fuck was it worth it.
Finally left the house at 6, after hours of Sa and Jeremy changing their minds.
Parked at RSC, and walked all the fucking way.
It took us 16minutes, I timed myself. Heh.

Here Chello, as promised.
This is what I wore. (:
Got a call from Casey the minute I stepped into the place, which made me look around for him.
And because I am freakishly awesome, I got him PeanutButterCups.
Mmm, but I forgot to take a picture with him. :/
Met up with Joe for abit after, and we did some catching up, I only ever see the boy during Sunburst.
Much love for the passes babe. (;

Brendan.

Aww, Ray so cuuute.

Ash. Love of my life. (:
Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriiiiend.
Sat hippieestyle on the grass with a beer and some ciggies and listened to Nidji together.
I swear, everytime I see them live, I cry.
I had my Bluewhale to wipe my tears away. (:

Cosmic Kitchen was fucking amazing.
Bum wiggled to Cosmic Kitchen and Estranged with Casey.
"Your pigtail's messing with my face."
BAHAHAHAHAHA.

Guess who I bumped into ?
MIKAAA, baybee.

During Flizzows' performance.
The Sexxgodd.
Or as I say; VanillahKillaSex.

Spotted a very familliar face in the crowd, and it was Pixie.
Threw my arm around his waist and,
"Can I bum a fag, honey ?"

Bumped into Justin in the crowd, and spent some time bum wiggling with him.
Ah, he's so cute.
Kept tryna look for Casey, but I couldn't find him anywhere.
Totalleh disappointing.

Gotta fucking love the Tongs' man.
Tiffanyy.

N.E.R.D.
Fucking amazing performers.
And Pharrell is to be my baby daddy.
Big ups to the bwoy on the way he treated the crowd.
Fucking awesome shit.
I do believe N.E.R.D should come here more often.
I swear, Pharrell's gonna get so much ass in KL.

Iman.
He looks totally adorable in the second pic.

Everyone was so fucking tired after N.E.R.D's performance, so I bummed with Kim and the boys.
And we were all talking about how much we wanna rape Pharrell.
Dudes and chicks alike.
HAHA, joke joke.

GUESS WHO ?
Mafakka got the gig and didn't tell me. Tskk.

Korn.
I was too damn tired to go crazy, and I'm not such a big fan, so it didn't really excite me.
Listened to a few songs, then went looking for Kimmy again.
Watched a few more performances before leaving.

Fuck man, I didn't even wanna leave yet, but of course, the night was all about those two.
So whether I had watched what I wanted to or not, we left. Fuckholes.
And I'm bound to complain, and then he goes on and on about how he just so 'sick of it.'
Fuck you man, I'm fucking sick of you. (:
Left with a frown on my tubby face, cos I didn't get a chance to see Casey at all after that. ):

All in all, it was a fucking good night.
And I'd do it over and over again, bodily harm and everything.

No comments: