Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I say, let's do this shit.

Its a google verb game created by this Canadian Youtuber called Meme. Basically, all you have to do is go to Google, and type your name followed by the list of verbs below :
  • [Your name] needs
  • [Your name] looks
  • [Your name] says
  • [Your name] wants
  • [Your name] does
  • [Your name] hates
  • [Your name] asks
  • [Your name] likes
  • [Your name] eats
  • [Your name] wears
  • [Your name] was
  • [Your name] loves
and search for the first result that comes out for each search you make, to see what kinda loony weird stuff comes up, just for the fun of it.

  • Amanda needs : to pee.
  • Amanda looks : nonchalantly at desperate characters.
  • Amanda says : goodbye.
  • Amanda wants : a hug and kiss.
  • Amanda does : badass hair.
  • Amanda hates : feet.
  • Amanda asks : "what would google do ?"
  • Amanda likes : to write.
  • Amanda eats : pandas.
  • Amanda wears : betty blouse.
  • Amanda was : the birthplace of thomas sterling.
  • Amanda loves : lesbians.
HAHAHAHA, HOLY JESUS.

Anyways.
Exams aren't all that bad, and I think I'll survive Science. Not so much BM, as I barely studied that shit. I think I ought to stop wasting so much time online.. and sleeping.
Spent the afternoon bumming on the floor and watching tv, then I went to sleep at 5, and I've barely been up for 2hours, and I'm more than ready to go back to sleep.
Crazy fucking thunder just now, literally scared the living daylights out of me.
Ran to Momma and waited for it to stop.
Friendster is gay cos it doesn't allow pictures bigger than two megabytes. How pathetic.
Finally decided to re-customize my blog, as it was getting puhreety bleak.
I've got Literature tomorrow, and if I don't do well, Pn. Sabina will definitely have my head.
Tsk, so much pressure.
And History, balls.

I'm actually starting to think the world is out to get me, how funny is that.
Momma also is adamant that I'm on drugs, cos I sleep too much, and I've got crazy ass moodswings.
When the real fact is just that I'm a growing girl. (:

My fingers smell like burgers, or is it just my brain telling my nose to think my fingers smell like burgers ?
Hmm, these questions do puzzle me.
HAHA. Howell, live and let live.

You know how sick I am of coming online ?
Think.. 13yearold girls who still get Malibu Barbie for birthdays and christmas.
That's a whole new level of sick, if you ask me.

Random conversations with the love of my life;

Chello, Me.
Dude, so what ? I don't know if I'm his girlfriend or not. So freaking confusing man.
I don't think it counts if you don't know about it..
But still.. he cut off his fingernail.
WHAT ?

Dude, now we don't even have to ask boys if they're single, we can just look at their fingernails.
Yea, and then we can say, "Oh you're single !" "How did you know ?" "You have short fingernails."

Ah, you gotta love us.

No comments: