Monday, April 6, 2009


"If you see us in a club, leave. Cos we're hardcore like that."


Hi. (:
Yesterday was good. I am as such, a very (very times a million) happy child.

Hopped into the car with Daddy at 2.45, and made our way to Sepang. The number of cars on the road was bloody ridiculous, and we kinda figured that we'd be stuck in a massive jam. Oh, we were trapped in the damn car for 3hours plus. It was shitloads of fun though, cos everyone was fucking pumped and friendly. I swear, I made a tonne of friends on the road itself. Daddy and I were well jazzed up, thanks to my freakishly awesome taste in music (think, ol' school RnB, trance, house Bob Marley) and I like to believe that everyone else actually enjoyed my roadmix, their bobbing heads, goofy smiles and singing along were enough to put a goofy smile on my face too.
Unfortunately, cops are dumbfucks, and because of their stupidity, we got set back by ANOTHER HOUR. Was way past 5 already, the race had started and it was about to rain enough to flood a goddamn state. Decided to park along the main road, and walk the rest of the way in. As we were walking, it started freaking pouring. Before we even reached the main gate, we were soaked to the point of pneumonia. My poor baby AllStars. Hopped into the shuttle thing and got the guy to drive us right to our gate. As soon as we plonked our bums on the grass, the race was cancelled. Oh, Murphys' Law, I tell you. Grabbed a couple plastic bags and covered my backpack, cos I'm a genius like that, yo.
Walked a helluva long way to get to the helipad, seeing quite a number of familiar faces along the way. Didn't bother bringing an umbrella or a raincoat, and decided to enjoy the rain. Everyone else followed suite after seeing Daddy and I laughing and splashing about. Finally got to the helipad (after a million years, times ten) and waited for the gates to open. Bumped into Simon, and turns out my tattoo offer is still on the table. *bigcheesygrin*
Bumped into a few more of Dys' friends, and stood around talking for nearly an hour. Gates finally opened at 7ish, and finally made our way to the stage, after of course, being frisked by the hugeass security.
Waited abit more, before AdamC and Mootz jumped onstage. Whilst ignoring their babbling, who should I bump into, but David. Totalleh made my day.
Waited ages before Maliq and D'Essentials performed. Barely paid attention to them at Sunburst, but fuck, did they get my attention lastnight. Their performance was fucking amazing, and I swear, I would totalleh do Malique. HAHAH.
Naturally Seven was amazing, just as they were at Sunburst. You gotta dig kids who can do that with their mouths, no joke.
Was bloody amazed at the crowd, and how un-annoying they were. Honestly, I usually dislike being right infront, cos dumbfucks are constantly pushing, and trying to suffocate you with their everything, but lastnights' crowd was amazing.
Finally, after freaking ages of waiting, the reason I now have the flu (totalleh worth it, no doubt), Jamiroquai bursts onstage.
Shudda heard them people go crazy. He's quite the performer, the boy was on point.
Through the rain, through the heat, he was fucking amazing.
Before I knew it, it was 12, and he walked off, leaving me in awe.
That's how good he was, ya'lls know how hard it is to actually get me that way kan.
Got a call from Momma, who wasn't all that pleased about our late hour, eventhough I was with Dy. Tskk.
Realized, after walking around the whole damn curcuit for over half an hour, that we were beyond lost and had misplaced our car. Yeaa, we did. Finally hopped into a cab, and drove in circles looking for our car.
Found it, after almost an hour, and headed home.
On the way back, Aie calls Dy; (Remember D's friend, who's like in love with me ?)
"Jay, ko katne doeh ?"
"Otw balek da. Fuck dude, that was fucking amazing. Jaykay was on fucking pint, no doubt, dude. Where you at ?"
"I know, man. That shit was of the hook. Props to the man. I'm in KL."
"Oh okay, Manda's here. Nak anta die balek ke pape ah."
"Ehh, I wanna talk to her !"

Me, Aie;
"Hello ?"
"Hello, my darling."
"*laughs* Hey you !"
"I didn't know you were coming ! If I did, I wudda come party with you !"
"Well, I'm here, believe it or not, boy. You missed it bigg, babe. What you up to ?"
"I'm in KL, tryna recover from alcoholism and from hunger. Wanna grab a bite ?"
"Sounds good,meet us in PJ, we gon' grab a bite too."

Met up with the boys at some mamak in PJ, and sat around, laughing till 2am.
Finally headed home, kissed Dy goodnight, and jumped in the shower cos I was fucking covered in mud.
Got to bed at 3ish, and was woken up by Momma at 6 for school.
Gave in after arguing for 10secs, about not going to school.
Slept throughout the whole day anyway, not like we fucking learn anymore. Tskk.

It's now 11.45, and I ain't going to school tomorrow. Today was the first day since like, Tuesday last week that I went to school, but it's not like we're learning anything anyways.

No comments: