Friday, May 15, 2009

First of all, I'M SORRY.

I broke my laptop wire. I know, how did I even do that ? It's a freaking wire.
As Zee Man would say,
"How in the hell did you manage to break something to UNbreakable ? Shit, now I'm scared. What if you break me ?"


So, I'm currently on Sam's shit computer, which I literally have to smash in to get the words out, which is not as such fun. Mm. I'm quite literally dying to getting back to my laptop, especially my music.
I've decided that after this, I'm going on hiatus for a little while. Honestly, blogging feels more like an obligation now, and I hate feeling obligated to do anything. I'm so tired of everything that's been going down lately, and I just really need to get away for awhile. Been spending almost everynight with Fran, which has been fucking awesome. Just driving around, and talking. It actually feels good to talk about everything, and lay my cards on the table.
These past few months, I've closed myself off so much, sometimes I find it hard to even think about it when I'm by myself. There's a fine line between falling in love and falling apart, and even through my bruised and blinded eyes, I see I've overstepped the line. Trust me to go against the very thing I've been avoiding for over a year. A year is a long time, even for me.
I know, I have this crazy tendency of over analyzing and exaggerating things, but I mean,I'm guaranteed the few days of mourning, am I not ? (:



You ♥;
It's strange how I got so used to having you around, and now having you just walk away when I want to put my arms around you. Having to turn around and walk away from even talking to you, stings like a motha.But I'm not prepared to come between you and your family, eventhough it's fucking killing me even to think about giving you up.
I miss you, and having your fingers locked in mine.
Walking around, and having people ask me what's going on, just doesn't make things any better, trust.
Whatever it is, you know what you mean to me, right ?
And I hope you know it.

Priy and Boondek, I fucking love you two with my life okay.
I don't know what I'd do without you both.
Which reminds me..

.bernadette. says:
Haha. Yeah man. I'm eyeing a pair of 4 quarter shorts in radioactive.
.mandaLOVER;; russian roulette._♥. says:
DUDE, 4QUARTERS IS FULL LENGTH,DOUCHE BAGGGG.
.mandaLOVER;; russian roulette._♥. says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA.



So, I think I should go.
I'm already getting irritated.

No comments: