Friday, February 29, 2008

Im sorry, but i realised that if he kissed me, I would kiss him back. Its not that I dont care about you, its about... winning. its such an ugly word, put into these contacts.
It wouldve been so much easier if I wasnt such a mess. This whole thing might not so damn complicated.

I always thought i knew what I wanted. But i dont. I have so much more to learn about what i think is love. Probably not, though. I dont think Ive ever been in love. But then again, maybe I have. Im not lost, but i dont think i know what im doing.

Last night was really weird. I seriously got myself into a mess.
Firdy's fault lah. He just had to try and pick the damn pieces up.

I know that I never really get over anyone. And thats a bad thing.
I think I should start letting go. Foreal.

No comments: