Monday, March 3, 2008

Everything is tossed into boxes. Big brown square boxes.
I cant believe this is really happening.
If someone were to tell me that we'd be doing this, sometime last year, i wouldve shrugged it off and said something to the effect of whatever.
Measurements have been made, furniture has been bought, and things have been packed.
We're really moving.

I was so excited about moving in, i forgot to get upset about moving out.
It didnt take long to hit me. But it did.
Its gonna be weird, not coming home to the smell of a hundred different plates of food. Or running up the stairs and throwing everything on the floor, and finally myself on the bed.
Making the noise that we usually do.
Everythings gonna be different.
Its going to take so much getting used to.

Ive never moved in my life. And i dont see why i should start. Its so stupid, when im at the peak of everything. Or not. Whatever.
But honest to god, having out own place is gonna be brill, but, not having this one, is gonna leave that hole in the heart.
I grew up here. Things happened here.
Ive loved here.

I know im making this out to be more dramatic than it really is.
But have you ever had to move ?
Its not that im moving to a different country or whatever, but its just that these four walls symbolise something.
To me at least. I dont think anything will match up to this. Ever.
Not even when i get my own house. Funny thing is, i love this place. I wanna leave it, but i dont at the same time.
I'm losing my fatty too. My baby. My princess. My Duchess.
Hes taking her. To Port Dickson. Shes gonna be so far away.
And i know she'd never survive with him.



Ive gotta keep these memories playing, like a broken record, through my head.
Nothing could ever replace this, even if i tried.

No comments: