Saturday, February 16, 2008

Imitation is not the best form of flattery.


I'm so sick of having to point out to you, that for a fact you lack creativity.
Its so annoying. The fact that you constantly want to be like me.
I despise it.

I dont care if people wanna go on about how jealous i am.
Im not.

Your trying to live someone else's life. My life.
Its not funny.

It fucking pisses me off.
Or how bout how you tell people the things ive been through, with a slight glitch.
That you went through it.
My fucking ass you did.

and you have the fucking audicity to say that im being fucking paranoid ? what the fuck is that bullshit.i never thought you could be the type. only for you to take advantage of it, and throw it in my face. i dont fucking like it. so thanks a fucking bunch.

Im sick and tired of you, trying to take everything from me.
I know you never win, but the process of the whole thing is so damn frustrating.

I get complaints from other people as well, saying that you are trying to be like them as well.
I swear to god, everytime i look at you now, i want to scream. And stay away from him.

We both know who you are. Dont deny it.
And dont bother asking me, save yourself some embarassment. and besides, im pretty sure your too damn illetrate to know how to use a fucking computer. you cant even work a fucking sharpener.


No comments: