Sunday, February 17, 2008

It means nothing, if i havent got you.

Im listening to stereophonics - it means nothing, and its killing me.
Ive realized so many things.
I love so damn easily.
I fall in love, with people i know will break me sooner or later.
I give myself up so easily. Just go all out, to love someone. I love to be loved, thats my weakness.
I love to get hurt. Thats my worst weakness.

I push my way into these situations.

I wish i knew what i wanted.
I want him.
I wish it was as easy as that.
I wish i could make you want me.
I wish my life was a fucking fairytale.
Cos i'd know at then end of the day, things would be alright.
I wisah i was fucking heartless.
So i couldnt feel everytime you hurt me.

And to top it all off.
Its your birthday. And your not around to celebrate.
I guess it doesnt make a difference. You wouldnt be able to celebrate if you were.

No comments: