Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today wasnt as bad as i anticipated.
Its been fine.
I guess not having my baby, meant that i couldnt receive all those forwarded messages that made me feel crappy about myself for not having a Vdate.
At the end of the day, an hour and 39 minutes left to Vday, you asked me.
And the best part was, you waited for me to be your Vdate. And when you realised i wasnt gonna ask, after my explanation of despising Vday, you asked me.
And then you wrote me a song.
I swear, youre so cliched. But youve still set the bar for best Vdate ever, eventhough we weerent exactly on a date.
Not my dream boy, but at least still one of the objects of my desire, regardless.

I'll never really know how the real heartbreaker spent his Vday.
Cos it wasnt with me.

I intend to keep the depressing details unknown.
Dont tell me what he did if you know.
It wwould kill me, i swear.

I just realised how many Vdates i could have.
But oh well, i guess.. its still just not my thing. (:

To those celebrating, Happy Vday.

No comments: