Monday, March 3, 2008

Did i bruise your ego so bad, that you have to keep doing this ?

Like seriously, i never knew someone like you was capable of this.
I mean, yea, your dropdeadfuckingGORGEOUS, which immediately should've had my senses alert. But no, i let you in a little bit more than i should have.

With the constant text messages, IM's and the calls ?
You tell me it's not right, that you two are friends, that you respect him too much.
that you respect me too much.Honestly, its contradictory. You can't say you respect me, if your unwilling to talk to me, without having morethanfriends on your mind. That implies the exact opposite of what you're saying.
Your so confusing, penispeople in general are really confusing.

I miss you more than i should, i guess.I shouldn't.
But maybe its just me, trying to heal my practically broken ego.Its weird, cos I've always thought that i could get over and get with any guy.The reason behind why people call me a slut.which doesn't bother me anymore.but that's not the point.

your messages say things like "i sayang you." which just adds to the confusion of it all. do you want me or not ? your answer would make all the difference.
I'm sick and tired of this, of everything you've been putting me through.

I'm so convinced your nothing but heartless. there's this gaping hole in your gorgeous chest. you don't know what you want. and neither do i. which complicates you, complicates me. but your always in denial.
i don't belong to him, i don't belong to anyone. don't say that i do. its like you enjoy doing what you do to me. constantly trying to see how much gasoline you can throw in before i just explode.
i wish you weren't so merciless. it would hurt so much less. and you know, everyone knows, that i take to heart easily. almost everything just pierces right through. I'm so convinced that you do this just to spite me, as if to say your what I'm missing. to throw in my face that we couldve had something.

and again, i prove to myself, I'm not cut out for love.
that I'm a serial love abuser.
i prove yet again, that i haven't the slightest idea of what i want.
I shouldn't complain about not being happy,
when its my fault.

No comments: