Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hello, beautiful world.
I'm sorry I've been so scarce lately. Laptop went crazy on me, had to reformat the bastard thing, and i guess I'm just tired.
Not literally, but just mentally.
Ive drained myself completely lately, and at the same time, I've been distancing myself.

Things have been pretty rocky for me lately, so reason, i too, am unsure of.
Just felt that i owed myself a break.
Theres been too much going on lately, that i cant even remember what.
I know the lot of you are probably sick to death of my blog, and constant emorantsandraves, but honestly, i think I've said this before, that I'd rather not write down the good things that happen to me, but the bad, seeing as i wanna remember my scars, cos it makes me feel like i have a past. Sometimes, i just forget.


Yea we're pretty disconnected lately, and I've mentioned this before.
Its not like I'm jealous or whatever, but it feels like i keep losing you to them. To alot of people actually. And I'm too tired to fight anymore. I'm just so exhausted, I've physically, mentally and emotionally drained myself, which is never a good thing. Talking to you last night felt good, but it didn't feel the same. Ive told you so many times, about how I'm so uncomfortable around them, about how insecure they make me feel about you. And i just don't wanna face up to it, by just totally leaving it be. I'm not avoiding you, I'm not trying to say that you don't need other friends, but it sometimes feels like, and I'm not saying this in a mean way, like you prefer them. :/.

Okay enough about that.
Nothing really interesting has been happening lately.
On Sunday, i was in midvalley, and Amy texted asking to meet up with zairi. So, i agreed, seeing as its been like forever since ive seen him and zairi. Sat at the mamak for awhile, then they wanted to eat KFC, i swear the two of them eat like pigs, but are as skinny as sticks, which infuriates me. (Women, next time you wanna say, "Why the hell don't men get FAT ?!" Well, its only cos they don't have a many fat hormones as women, seeing as we have to get preggers.) Shit, that didn't help much did it ?
But at least we can have babies.
Anyways, watched 'A Walk To Remember' the other day, took like 3 days to download. Its been over a year since I've watched it. Remembered that i supposed to send pixie a copy, which made me go through all my fails for that conversation. Which was pretty funny. But yeah, things are different now, i guess. Maybe they aren't, but they do feel that way.

Its a relief to know, that in 6days, I'll be on the way to kuantan with mummy, Sa, and Sam. I mean, its been ages since the last family holiday, so i think they'll be good for us. And besides, I'm thinking of heading up there by myself one of these days, just to clear this over sized head. And probably do what me and Fran did, sleep under the stars infrontve the Hyatt.

Ugh, everythings so frustrating these days. Absolute bollocks.

Random thoughts of the past few days;


I am now officially over you. It took two months, two long months, but i feel better.
I really really really miss Michelle.
I'm beginning to wonder what was so great about you, that you managed to rid of my horrible trait, of jumping from one boy to another in a matter or days.
I'm the tidiest amongst the three of us. Which totally means something, or its the OCD, either one.
I think he likes me, but i cant be sure.
Ugh, I'm so over this shit. If you fucking know people i know, why the hell are you telling me for, fucking wankers.
I am now totally pissed off. Ugh, go fuck your dogs, bitches.

No comments: