Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sometimes i feel like you and me have done nothing but grow apart. Like we've been so close for ages, and we grew up together. i guess being in different places does have its pros and cons, but the cons are definitely overruling this one.
Sometimes i feel like you and me have nothing left. We have nothing much to talk about now, cos we're both so busy with everything. You with school, and how things are going with you. I'm happy for you. I really am. I don't know if I'm reading too much into this, but it feels like you have no time for me anymore. I know we still spend alot of time together, but its not like before.
People just keep getting in the way of everything, and its tiring cos i just honestly wanna know whats going on with you. Like whats on your mind. Thats it. Nobody means more to me.
And to top it off, I'm still swallowing the fact that maybe you have alot more in common with her than me.
I dont know anymore. But lately, things are going good, for both of us, and it just makes me wonder if thats gonna affect you and me.
I'm over analyzing everything i guess, but still, it makes me think.

Sasa has started calling me aunt agony, cos I've been helping jason and Naomi, and obviously eavesdropped on our conversations, cos shes like, "How come you can work on other people's relationships, but not yours and araff's ? Like seriously dude, I've never seen you like this over some boy before, put your advice into action, freaking hypocrite." She then pats me on the head and smiles. Sometimes i cant figure her out. Hilarious uh.

We've been talking alot lately, and it still gets me all lightheaded when i get a text from you. You make my heart jump like its on cocaine, and i love the feeling. You're the only person whose ever made me feel that happy. When i talk to you, i get so excited and i don't stop laughing. It feels like one of those high school crushes(I know im in highschool, bot you do watch tv, right ?), where i get all giggly. But yes, you make my day almost everyday. The thought of you makes my heart go crazy.
I've always known you were the real thing. (:

No comments: