Sunday, August 17, 2008

mm, hey.
so, Ive had a pretty good day.

Stayed up till one, on the phone to Lew, talking about really stupid shit lastnight. It was pretty damn hilarious actually.
Then, i went to sleep.

Kept waking up at 7, 8 and 9 in the freakin morning. I'm so used to waking up early in the morning for school that i cant even sleep in over the weekends. Which is pretty damn stupid. Anyways, forced myself back into bed, and slept till 10.
Dragged myself outta bed for a shower, and then headed off to church.
Got back at around 2, after lunch, and called Lew.

About an hour later, Qho and Lewis are on my doorstep.
Sat around for abit, and talked, played Counterstrike and Daytona.
It was pretty nice, cos i haven't done that since, well, we broke up.
Tried calling John a million and ten times, but he never picked up.
So we stop calling and headed to the mamak in phase 2.
Had a few smokes, and my daily dose of tehoais, that i absolutely liiiiive for.
John finally picked up, and asked how to get my my place. Was so happy, seeing as the last time i saw John, was at Naomi's thing. And that was briefly.
Waited for John for like, ever. Then he called, telling me he was lost.
Made him speak to a few other random people, seeing as, as you all know, i am absolute shit at directions. He made his way to midvalley, (yes, i don't know what directions to give from midvalley to my place, even though its less than 10freakinminutes away. I'm that hopeless.)
Sent Lew and Qho to pick him up, and they were back in half an hour.
Sat with them by the pool, and talked rubbish, and laughed loads basically.
Ive missed them so much, and it got me thinking, to how i grew apart from so many people i was so close to, and well.. loved.
Stole Lew's vodka, cos he was being a moron and drinking in my room. Its still in my bar thingie, which nobody but members of my family can open, cos nobody's bloody smart enough. ( Yes Qho, its got this secret knocking code that nobody but blood relatives know. )
Bummed around for abit, then he wanted to shove off.
Was pretty ticked at first, seeing as i spent such little time with them, but walked them out anyway. Barefooted, no shit.
Ended up sitting by the guardhouse with them while they waited for a cab. Ugh, idiots shouldve just called one ! (I mean this is the most loving way possible)
Lewis ended up leaving after them, cos there was something he 'needed' to do, silly child.
Turns out, the thing that he needed to do, was talk. To me.
He brought up like everything we went through, and how awkward the day had been, when truthfully, it hadn't been. By then, i was beginning to feel squirmy.
Caught him a cab, and sent him on his way.
The minute i turned around, he called. So, ended up talking about almost everything.
Assuming that i would've changed after we broke up, but i didn't. And I'm not ever going to change, cos this is who i am, and I'm happy with that.
I guess its hard, when you build this person up in your head, to perfection, and they don't really meet your expectations. And I'm sorry, that i didn't meet your assumptions, Lew.
But, i guess it takes time, to get over it.
We didn't work as a boyfriend / girlfriend, thingiemajig, but we work so damn well as friends, I don't wanna jeopardise that again. You, will always be my bestfriend, and you know you'll always have that piece of my heart, but that's about it. I'm sorry.


//


Yesterday. 16/08/08.

So yes, woke up pretty damn early, and called Naomi, seeing as i was bored.
She asked if i wanted to babysit her foreignexchangejapanesestudent. Was pretty hesitant at first, but figured, hey, i might need help with some random kid one day too. (:
Asked her to pick me up in twentyminutes, after my shower. Headed to bangsar, but apparently no boutique in bangsar takes her credit card. So we headed to OU, and walked around for abit. She had this lunchthingie with her classmates, so i chilled by myself for awhile. Had lunch at italiannies byself, with a side of russian truffle. Totally alcoholic, and delish.
Sometimes a girls gotta treat herself, y'know !
Met up with naomi again, after i was followed by like, a pack of rempits. Totally grossed me out, but whatev. Met up with Tija, which i thought was going to be awkward, seeing as we had this sortofbutnotreally episode a few weeks back.
But it was alright.
Then we headed to our usual spot, at the bleachers. And turns out, there was this stupid futsal tournament, which was really random. (Okay, maybe not so. It is, after all, a futsal court thingie.)
Chilled there, then i saw Armand. But he was acting all bitchy, so i fucked it over in the end.
Oh ! Called helmi, and turns out he was there too.
I was so happy, then we met up. And i walked with him for abit.
Cant begin to imagine how much ive missed him.
Got a drink together, and headed to the playground. It was really nice, talking to him.
I mean, ive got this huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge(timesabillion) crush on this kid. And ive had this for like, over a year, and we both kinda (had / have / whaat ?) this thing. I suhwear, he gave me like, the most romantic kiss of my entire life, or atleast what ive lived so far. Its like, whenever im around him, i get like butterflies. And i swear, i could like drown in his eyes. Hes got like the most beautiful brown eyes ive ever seen. The way he canvased me when we met up, made me feel all fuzzy inside. And it was a feeling i welcomed. mm, and hes one of the nicest boys i know. Totally respectful, like ol' school respectful. And i totally dig that. Cos im so sick of just having an averageeveryday boy, y'know.
I dont know, maybe i'll keep working on this.

15/08/08.
Finally got my new phone. I actually wanted to get the new V9, but it was like, 500bucks out of my budget, so i settled on the Sony Ericsson W380, which is just as well. I think, its like super pretty. And i finally got my flip phone !
Oh, and theres something wrong with my sim, that i cant transfer / view my contacts, so i need all your numbers. Give me a call, or text yea ?


That pretty much sums up my first few days of holiday. Its been pretty good so far, and I'm liking the idea of a week off.
Anyways, i need a long overdue shower, and some nourishment.



Dont you see, how good we could be ?

No comments: