Monday, August 18, 2008

Okay, so ive had like enough of totally disgusting and potentially STD carrying boys.

Like, since when is it alright, to follow a chick through a mall for over an hour ?
You think this normal ?
I didnt think so.
Since when is it alright, to hit on your customers, and sneakily slip your number on the coaster that carries the customers(okay mine) (very alcoholic) drink ?
And then, to hit on both you and your cousin.
You think thats ethical ?
Mm, i didnt think so either.

Like seriously, what are men coming to nowadays ?
Im not being a chauvinist or anything.
Women do some crazy fuckshit too, but i mean, cmon man.
This is just down right sickening.

Okay yes, im beyond embarrassed to admit to this right, but like when Chinia was down, we were chilling at Secret Recipe one day.
Then this waiter (no offence intended, no shit. I love busboys / waiters. Have you met my ahdorable friend, billy ? But theres like a total limit, to friendliness and downright harassment.)
Raden, was totally hitting on me, while i waited for Chinia.
Like totally ignored him, but talked to him, seeing as i was alone for over an hour ?
Got a few free drinks, and im not complaining on that part.
But then, Chinia arrives, and we have cake and shit.
Blablabla, we meet up with Raden after.(do not ask me, or Chinia why we did this.) His behaviour, fucking repulsive.
I wont go into details, but im prety weird myself, so when i say something's repulsive, you can trust me on it.
Makes me shudder, even thinking about it.

Now, he has found me on friendster.
Happyhappyjoyjoy. Not.
And he keeps sending me comments / messages, insisting that i 'hello' him back.
Did his fucking brain fall out of his fucking nostril ?
Thought so.

Its utterly appalling how people can reach such a low level of... ugh-ness.

No comments: