Thursday, August 28, 2008

mm, hey.
so, ive been going through my blog, and i know all ive done is be emo. I got alot going on, but imma push that aside for awhile.
But through everything, Chinia, has been amazing. I dont know what i'd do without you. (Actually, id do quite abit, like tell people that i'm gonna eat them. Anywhoo..) We've had some pretty funny conversations lately. And stop smoking so much, fool. If you died, it'd kinda suck. Youre pretty much all i have.

Me; Dude, who invented clothes ? Like, i mean, we was born naked, and sometimes we die naked, if we die in the bath that is. Its that freakin adam and eve's fault. Who, by the way, i also blame for the bleeding through the vajayjay situation. They just had to succumb to their temptations.
Chinia; Youre right. Who did invent clothes ? Hey, wanna take credit for it ?
Me; Who was the idiot who invented the needle and the thread, I could be happy walking around the world naked, but nooo. We could take credit for it, but my mums been wearing clothes for awhile now, and shes pretty ancient.
Chinia; Duh, we'll hide her in the closet.
Me; Whatt about your dad ? Hes like, antique.
Chinia; Goddammit boog, we'll hide all the grownups in the closet.
Me; No. Not a good idea. A big bunch of sexually deprived people, in a closet ? They might make babies, and clothe them, poof, there goes our shot. Ive seen your mum, she looks pretty sexually deprived.
Chinia; EW, BOOG. THATS SO DISTURBING. I DONT WANNA THINK ABOUT MY MUMMA DOING IT.
Me; *dies laughing*
----

Me; I'm not paying attention to you, Im busy watching a crazy old woman, in a lime green dress, yell at an old indian man. She doesnt even know him. Omg, theyre fighting. Its like, an old people fight. Shit, she hit the gardener. Now shes running ! Really slowly.. oh, its cos she cant go any faster.
Chinia; Boog, what the fuck ? *dies laughing*
-----

I think, by far one of the funniest conversations ive had with her. So ive got my sampan ready, my compass, my geo textbook, food, water, and a few other things, and i'm coming to get you. All the stuff your bringing, but my textbook is form 1,2 & 3, so it'll work better. We should meet at midpoint. Its gonna take awhile, seeing as i'll probably get lost the minute i step out of the door. And by the way, when i say midpoint, i really mean SoCal. We gotta snag ourselves a few american rocker boys, and row ourselves home. After everything we've been through, we owe ourselves a road / river trip.. or whatever this is.



you, are unprepared, for anything that you think might work, or care for you. Youre always so hot and cold with me. And sometimes, i wanna tell you it isnt worth it.
you, have stopped caring. Its hurts alot more to know, that if it wasnt for what he said, we might still be together. 7months and 6days. Yea, would you have guessed ? Sometimes, i get those glimmers of hope, and thats enough to keep me going. There are just a few scars left. And i wanna keep that with me, only letting go when im ready. Youve helped me be a better person for the next person who comes along, its gonna take awhile, though. But it sucks that youre not with me, to see the change youve made.
you, are the one who fucked everything up. If it werent for you, i'd be really happy now. So you, are my biggest regret of '08, no scratch that. you are my biggest mistake ever. You were almost my betsfriend, and im so freakin happy that didnt happen. You, are a mistake i will never ever make again. Oh and, your new 'chick,' looks abit like the ex, dontcha think ? (;
you, are one of my bestfriends. And im content with that, youve made it clearly youre not. Im not ready to tell you everything, yet, anf you cant keep saying youll never get over me. Honestly speaking, i'll never trust you fully with my heart again. If i could go back in time, i would do it again. But i'd do everything the same. Those 5months, taught and prepared us. And for that, i adore you.

No comments: