Tuesday, August 19, 2008

mm, hi.

I, am officially dead bored.
so, ive been awake for over 3 hours now, insane as it sounds, seeing as its the holidays.
im so weird goddammit.
i must admit, i havent fully gotten raden out of my system.
ugh, erlackapongoes.

Anywhoo,
I liked that little conversation with you.
It was really nice.
Honestly, it seemed like, i would never be talking to you again.
But im glad we are.

On another note,
i have a feeling today is going to be a good day, (well besides, being awoken at 9 in the morning by naim, asking me to go to the mamak with him, then him trying to force me to 'try' his superbike. its high as hell, and anyone who knows me, would know that im absolutely terrified of speed and height. I cant even look over the banisters when im at school. That should give you somewhat of an idea of my LEGITIMATE FEAR. thanks)

Ah, the joys of having a laptop.
the power just got cut, and its still on :D

okay im hungry.

No comments: