Thursday, October 30, 2008

Okay, So am in a tad of a rush, as I plan on developing lung cancer for atleast 100people.
So here's a quickie;

Chinia is baaaack, betches. Am bloody ecstatic as I have refused to leave the house out of sheer laziness. All I've been doing is bumming myself silly watching movie after movie. Has anyone ever seen, "Flight of the Living Dead ?" No ? Good. I swear to god, it's the worse bloody zombie movie ever, next to Wrong Turn 2. Mm, I might have a chance at being a movie critic.
Been talking to Zhaffy almost everyday now, and that boy keeps me amused I swear to bloody god. Apparently, I look like an Ah Moi. Bullshit la. Now instead, he calls me his Mamak Girl. Why ? Because everytime he talks to me, I'm at the mamak.
I've been missing Ash like a crazy mafakka. Come home to me laaaa. Pretty please ?
Saw Daddy for about 3seconds today, to get munchies.
I need a day with le Sexxgodd. Like foreal. Haven't bitched with the woman for a fucking long time.
Was at the mamak yesterday and one of the people there had a drill. And as I've mentioned before, I have this slight obsession with gadjets, so I couldn't help but play with it. Convinced Amy it was counterstrike, and shot him. Yes, quite deranged, even for me.
Have stopped trying to cook, as it takes too much energy out of me. So looks like I'll be needing my own personal slave. That is the life, aye.
Well, I think I'd like to go back to bumming now. Full day tomorrow. Not. (;

Quote of the day;

Dinosaurs aren't extinct. They're just hiding.



p/s: You and your lil bobblehead. Hun, I feel really sorry for you. Be sure not to snort yourself cold. (:

No comments: