Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just cos I'm awesome, and I'm bored. (:

Leaving a mentally challenged child with a camera isn't the smartest idea.

Addiction.

Lately I've been wishing the television would show me something better than good things are coming to test.
My eyes, they despise you for who I am.


Michelle(it feels so weird calling you Michelle, you have no idea dude) is not lying.
She's vicious and murderous when she shops. (:
Love you.
xxx.

Hello, world.
It's 2.34 in the afternoon, and I have just woken up.
Joy unbounded, I am still sleepy.
Bitchy is coming home on the 6th.
(Yes, I refer to my house as her home, because wherever I am, she should be. It's just the way of the world.*shrugs)

Admittedly, previous posts were puhreety emo.
Sorry, *grins.
One of those days, you know ?

I miss Uncle Urs !
Not sure when he gets back, but I'm sure it'll be waaaay after Christmas and New Years.
Kinda sucks, not having someone to spoil me the way he does.
<3

Ooh, bugger.
I've got dinner at Godpa's place tonight. (:
Didn't see him last night, cos he was god knows where.
Ah, the advantages of having a wife who works in hotel management, you get to go everywhere on 'business.'

Abhilash and I were talking last night, and we got talking about chicks that really gets us going.
And movies too.
Pulp Fiction, Boogie Nights, Casablanca.
Fanfuckingtastic.
If you haven't seen these movies, I declare you have not lived.
*shrugs. Simple as that. (:
Everyone wants Megan Fox.
Go away, she's mine, assholes.
Now, doesn't that bring me back.

My hair, is in a bad bad bad mood today, and I am not happy about it.
I'm pretty tempted to have it all chopped off again.
But no, I promised that I wouldn't, so I won't.
*grrr.
I miss you, by the way.

**
I'm not trying to distance myself, or avoid you or anything.
I guess I'm trying to give you space.
I've honestly never had to do this before, so I'm trying my best here.
I do miss you, I'll call as soon as I figure this whole mess out, mmkay ?
<3.
**


Got a call from the exboyf the other day, which was a pleasant surprise.
Well, till I picked up anyway.
Me : Hiiii, chickenhead.
Exboyf : I love you.
Me : WHAAADT ?
*the line goes dead.

Confusuling, much ?
Yes, you said it.
Tsk.

;; I don't wanna know,
that you know,
it shoulda been me.

No comments: