Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm having one of those days.
Come find me along the milkyway.

I've just come home from dinner.
Momma's off at one of her colleagues' hen party.
Momma bought edible underwear.

It has not been a good day.
And I've exhausted myself trying to keep busy.
I've been ignoring my phone all day, except to talk to Bitchinia.
Didn't bother with anyone else, so fuck you. (:

I'm currently listening to Black Kids(ironically, I actually think the members are white) - I'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you;
You are the girl that I've been dreaming of ever since I was a little girl,
You are the girl that I've been dreaming of ever since I was a little girl.
One,
I'm biting my tongue.
Two,
He's kissin' on you.
Three,
Oh, why can't you see ?
One ! Two ! Three ! Four !

And now I'm listening to Seventh Day Slumber - Caroline;
Where do I begin?
There's so much I want to say to make it easier,
Tomorrow's on its way,
Do you believe I want to take your painful memories?
I know you want to run away,
I know that you can't see tomorrow.
(blablabla)
Yesterday is gone and
Everything that made you cry has fallen to the ground
I'm here to bring you home
I will always take you back
You haven't let me down
I know you want to run away
I know that you can't see tomorrow.

Yes, my music is sad.
No, it is not why I'm always sad.
Fuck you.


;; nothing's quite the same now,
I'll just say your name now,
but it's not so bad,
youre only the best i ever had.

p/s: i miss you like crazy.

No comments: