Wednesday, November 26, 2008

mm, hello.

I like Chicken Rice. Mm, yummy yummy yummy I've got bugs in my tummy.
Okay, anywhoo.
I was just thinking about the time where I fell flat on my face in the middle of Rest&Relax. Instead of helping me, Chello decided to sit next to me and laugh. But then again, I was laughing too. The chick behind the counter didn't know what to do, the look on her face was priceless.

I realised I forgot to blog about alot of little things when Chello was down.
She had like shitloads of dosh, which she spent in like 2weeks ? Which is record time for her, seeing as she's used to spending dosh like water. That much money usually lasts us 2 days tops. But oh well, I think we are finally growing up.
High 5, Chello !

Moving on, I can't remember if I've already blogged about watching Quarantine in GSC Signature. It was fanbloodytastic, cos no one goes there, so we could pretty much do whatever we wanted in there.
As per se, stick our feet up, giggle like baby hyena's on weed.
But then again, the whole cinema was practically empty, it got pretty freaky at some point, as if the infected bums were going to suddenly pop up outta nowhere and start chewing at our necks. So we kept gripping onto each other and whining,
"Hold me, please ! Oh dear god, hold me ! I'm so scared."
Was kidding half the time, and kept breaking into a furious fits of the giggles. What almost made me wet myself was the guy behind us.

During one of the freaky deaky parts, he stands up, and yells,
"Shit ! Shit !"
Then he sits down, in a different seat.
And I burst out laughing.


Oh, btw, Ash was the one who nicknamed my loverlover Chello, Bitchy Woman.
Long story short, I told her about all our nicknames (no, not all of them, seeing as I'd still be telling up to today if that was the case), Slutisha, Bitchinia & Lesbiola(oh big whoop, I bet no one loves you enough to take so much time in giving you nicknames of such caliber, so eat me). Ash, of course, being the old bat she is, forgot what Chello's nickname was, and thus was born the name Bitchy Woman.

A few days before Chello left, she started her usual nonsense. This time, it was her substituting all her P's for F's. So it sounded something like this;
one, two, three, pour, pive,
once I caught a pish alive,
six, seven, eight, nine, ten,
then I let it go again,
why did you let it go ?
because it bit my pinger so,
which pinger did it bite ?
this little pinger on my right !

I think this should be the new lyrics to the new song. The original is bullshit compared to this :D.

I'm sure I've already fed you the update on that day where we went to Times Square, riding the LRT, buses, blablabla, I forgot to tell you one teeny thing.
On the way back, we were riding the bus, and then there was this big fat indian guy hanging out of his lorry window, just openly gawping at us (I bet he's finally glad he found his match), so I turned to Chello and whispered,
"Look, it's Yogi Bear."
Which almost made us die with laughter.

James came over one of the days, and when we decided to go to the playground at night, he walked into a light. That was on. And he had this huge bump on his head when we saw him the next day. He's alot milder than most karat's, but still a karat nonetheless. No offence, Jama Jamas :D.

Random conversations that we have while smoking, watching tv, or having dinner. (:

Chello : My throat hurts and all this smoking is making it worse.
Me : Heres an idea, STOP SMOKING !
Chello : .... Kaaaaaay, Im gonna talk to you when youre not delusional.
x
Me : I am funny.
Sa : No, you just look funny.
Me : Yeah, youre funny... lookin !
Sa : Wtf? I just said that to you. Whats wrong with you ?!

Prank called people almost everynight, cos we super fly like that, yo.
We called all of Sam's friends(the stupid children gave the phone to their mothers, honestly, that just made us laugh even more). We pretty much exhausted Sam's contact list.
Yes, I'm coming clean. Sue me lah, bashturrrrds. Sorry kiddos, you're just way too easy to make fun off. :D. *rolls eyes.

We used alot of different companies(that our brilliant minds invented, of course), one of which was Box.Net.
And guess what ?
BOX.NET REALLY DOES EXIST !
I actually took the time to look it up online, and staring me right in the face was this;
Our supposed bogus box scam. Enjoy.
I laughed for about twenty minutes. I stopped when I fell off the chair.
*bigcheesygrin.

When we were on the phone to Joshua from Extreme;

*blabs on about irrelevant shit for 10minutes*
Chello : *in thick indian accent* I see on your form, it's your birthday today, happy birthday !
Joshua : Its not my birthday.
Chello : Okay. What your amma give you for your birthday ?
Joshua : Nothing lor.
Chello : WHAAAT ? YOUR AMMA NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING ?!
Joshua : Ya lor.
Chello : Omg. Okay, what your appa give you ?
Joshua : Nothing also lor.
Chello : WHAAAT ? YOUR APPA ALSO NEVER GIVE YOU ANYTHING ?
*dies laughing*

Then, talking to Firdy.
Me : *in typical apek accent* Hallo ? Mister Firdaus Idris ? When you want to take your boxes orh ?
Firdy : *laughs* What box ?
Me : Not the underwear boxer, you know. The kotak lorh, that one. Got alot of expensive thing inside the box.
Firdy : Okay, what's inside the boxes ?
Me : I don't know, it's against company policy to open the box.
Firdy : Then how you know it's expensive things ?
Me : Oh er, it is vely heavy lorh.
*dies laughing*

I'm amazed that Box.Net exists !
You hear that Chello ? Our idea has come to life !
Our accents vary from being Bangla's, to Apek's, to Indians. :D
<3

;; The mistake I made is clear,
Thats the reason you're not here,
Not a single salty tear,
Not a feeling in my chest.

No comments: