Sunday, December 21, 2008

Been feeling insanely bummed today.
Been going through some old stuff on my comp, and I felt this wave of nostalgia wash over me.
After sitting around for awhile pondering, I realised that, no, it isn't me.
I've tried as hard as I can, and yet nobody makes the effort.
So maybe it's time to start considering every little thing.
I'm keeping the loves of my life close enough already, and that's all i I need, and I know this.

Your letter is still, and always will be my everyday read. Every night before I fall asleep, your words are what comfort me. But then again, thinking back, we made so many mistakes, as friends and as lovers. I'm so sick of the drunken hazy calls in the middle of the night, because I know I deserve a sober clarification. But apparently, you dont feel the same way. You need to understand that I will always adore you with every ounce of my being, but I just can't keep falling in and out of love with you. When you call, I feel myself falling back into that huge pit of whatif and maybe, and I'm tired of having to deal with that everytime you say goodbye.
But you need to stop constantly disappearing. I've grown exhausted of waiting.

Now, I should probably blog about my day with The CokeBottleCurves, am I right ?
Shyea, thought so.

Momma wanted to head to Bangsar, as she was meeting one of her colleagues there. So, the lot of us, being the arses we are, decided to tag along, and run amok in Bangsar. Was in Bangsar by 12. Bummed around here and there, and had lunch, which was pretty good, eventhough the manager's behaviour was beyond unacceptable, verging on repulsive. Split up, and ended up walking around Bangsar, in the blistering heat. Not a very pretty picture. Called Chloe and asked her to meet me at around 1.
Met up with her at D'haven. As per usual, had our shisha and drinks. Talked about everything, and how things are on our parts of the world. Having her back home is so good, you have no idea. I've been somehwat lost without my lover, and now that she is back, we have explosive times. Sat there for over an hour and just talked, sprawled on the chairs, regardless of the fact that she was in a skirt, and I was wearing something that Za will never let me live down, exposing our knickers to the whole widey world. But eh, who gives a fuck. We have what every woman on the planet has, so suck that. :D
She got her eyebrows done, and then called her driver to come get us.
Trooped into the back of her very very sexii Lexus RX300 (cue swooning), and sped off to her place. Jumped into the shower as I wasn't exactly at the peak of hygiene.
Bummed around her room for awhile, and she showed me all her Aussie heartthrobs, dickwads and all. Heh.
Chloe, as usual, attempted to dress me up, and smother me in makes up, but failed the first part, and only succeeded in putting some green-ish alien stuff on my eyes. Yea, quite scary. Sat on her balcony and took pictures. Was dying to stay longer, but Momma wanted me home early, as she still thinks I'm a total danger to the population, cos I'm constantly threatening to hit people in the back of the head, kick them, bite them, eat them, etc etc.
Got Zee Man to pick me up at 8, so I could squeeze in some Za lovin, cos I've been deprived of it for some time now. Chloe refused to walk me down, as she was clad in this transparent tutu and a white tank, simply cos she would never use it to go out. Left me in stitches, ten times over. Hopped into the car, and gave my superman a biiig biiig hug, whilst begging him not to abandon me, as the family had gone out to get some rubbish, didn't want to be left home alone, and begged him to spend just a lil more time with me, also warning him not to make fun of the way I was dressed. He kept insisting that he liked it, but I secretly think he was lying to me. Lo and behold, the road was jammed. I swear, sometimes I believe that God acknowledges my presence, and my need to be loved. Laughed in his face, then I bit his face. Revenge, you know ?
Got home, and waited while Za changed into his sexyman clothes cos he was meeting his lawyer friends at Bangsar.
Hot lips. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Ran to the toilet by the pool, cos you know me, and inability to hold my pee in for longer than 10minutes. Was extremely relieved after my orgasmicly good pee, that I walked out of the toilet singing, wait, scratch that, screaming along to She's A Lady by Forever The Sickest Kids.
Didn't realize the boys by the pool, laughing at me and cheering me on. Quite quite funny, though I have a funny feeling that one of them was Syafiq. Tsk.

Well, I should probably throw on something decent, seeing as we're about 5minutes away from leaving for MidValley.

p/s: I honestly think that you're the one who needs to get your own life and own friends. I mean, seriously, who are you kidding ?
pp/s: I'm still fucking proud of the fact that I've managed to hold back from everything this whole year. Yes, I have grown up.
ppp/s: Your lips, the way you smell, and your voice. (:

;; I'm waiting, waiting for nothing,
you're leaving, leaving me hanging,
when did your heart go missing ?
when did your heart go missing ?

No comments: