Monday, December 22, 2008

My tummy hurts.
I'm watching 300, there are way too many naked scenes in this movie.
So much boobies.
Heh.

I think my tummy hurts because there have been too many radioactive waves running through there. Or it's either because I haven't been eating much over the course of the past few days.
Why ? Because I keep forgetting, believe it or not.
Ugh.

Oh oh oh, I have my date with Zee Man.
No, I am not abandoning Chello. She is going to see her smelly friendies.

I am freakishly bored.
Thought I'd entertain you with the boring bollocks of my everyday life.
Aren't you amused ?

Oh oh oh, a rabbit tried to kill me.
It literally slit my wrist.
Then I don't know what happened, but I think I may have fractured my forefinger on my left hand.
I've got bruises all over my body, I swear to god.

I think I'm schizophrenic, cos I'm exhausted when I wake up, and I keep waking up with bruises and cuts.
Hmm, something to get checked out.

;; your lips,
your eyelashes,
your skin,
these are the parts of your body,
that cause my comatose to begin.

No comments: