Monday, December 29, 2008

I have just watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
Nothing at all like the book, and I am tempted to smack Jas over the head.
I am sad though, cos everything worked out for her, regardless of her hideous teeth.
Ugh, life is rather horrible.

Finally saw Ash after a bazillion years.
I've missed that muppet.
(:
Walked in the rain for that fatty.
While we were sitting down having a smoke, Suzie pops outta nowhere, baked outta her fucking skull, and starts talking absolute bollocks.
Quite the funny la.

I'm almost broke, it's not funny.
Got over 200 bucks over Christmas, but have used most of it on my phonebill.
I should probably stop using it so much lah.
Hee.

I am in love with the Stiff Dylans. They are fanbloodytastic, honestly.
I should probably go now, heading off to Uncle Johnny's place.
Yay, boyfriend is going to be there.
<3

// edit.

Playing with the kids in the roooom.
I swear, these are some sexual kids lah.
They kept pulling off their pants, and touching me suggestively.
Something has to be done, kids grow up way too fast !

And this, is John Colin.
Isn't he just so goddamn adorable ?
He's absolutely gorgeous, and totalleh amusing.
I love his cheeks and his thighs, and he totally makes me want him to be my boyfriend too.
But Timothy won't hear of it.
So I have no choice, but to have a notsosecret affair with John.
Beautiful, inne ?
Just makes you wanna have a baybee !

I have just gotten back from Uncle Johnny's place.
Surprisingly enough, it was pretty damn fun.
Sat around and talked.
I realised how I do enjoy spending time with the family, just for not long periods at a time.
It does get pretty exhausting.

So, Uncle Johnny's new place, is puhreety damn sweet. Its, apparently, a tad smaller than our place, but it sure as hell doesn't look that way. Its spacious, and alot cleaner compared to ours. And the guy just moved in. We've been living here for almost a year now, and its pretty much in the same condition it was in when we moved in. Wowzee. I mean, minus the box of decoratios throwing up in my living room lah.
He had thingie up on his wall, where when you leave you write something on it.
Ours looked like shit on a plate, but I attempted to pretty it up, by drawing the family on it.
It looked funneh, I don't kid.

Okay, moving on.

This year, has pretty much flown by, in what felt like a blink of an eye.
In less than 4days, we'll all be referring to this year, as last year.
Makes you think dunnit ?
I've been reviewing the whole year these past few days, and I realised how I have such few regrets. If it weren't for the decisions I made, I would not be who I am right now.
I mean sure, I'm pretty fucked up. But there are things in me, that aren't in anybody else, and I can definitely deal with that.
I made a promise to myself last year, a resolution if you must, that I would be a complete different person than I was, and a different person from those that I know and am close to, and I have done just that. What has kept me stable for so long, is knowing that I will always have something that is so hard to find, regardless of the amount of times that I've butchered it, ignored it, or walked away from it, and that's love.
Cliche'd as it may sound, I'm being completely honest.

I've got so much more love to give, and I've got so many people who are more than willing to love me, and realising this, I am content.
No matter how long this feeling of pure bliss, contentment will last, has ceased to bother me.
So, one of my New Years Resolutions this year, is going to be to stop overanalyzing things, and just work day by day, with all the love I've got to give.
Sounds good, dontcha think ?

Anywhoo, Natt's coming down soon, I hear, and I've already booked her for two days.
For ol' times sake.
(: Pool, beer and smokes.
Now that, is definitely something to count down to.

;; and if these are my parting words,
grant me this, my last request,
hold me here, until I sleep,
if I burn, then I burn for you.

No comments: