Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hello world.
Magic8Ball lied to me. :D

Oh and btw, I think you are beyond repulsive. (:

// edit.

Hello. Again.
They've left us home alone again.
They seem to be doing this every night.

Besides the whole abandoning front, Daddy has been a real dickhead over the last few days. It's beginning to get to me, in a big big way.
He didn't get us anything for Christmas, and then today when Sa asked him, his response was,
"You have to earn it."
Honestly, only a sick bastard says that to his kid.
I told him not to bother getting me anything, cos I don't want it anymore.
I am so sick of him taking his shit. Go away. (:

Spent the day with Chelle, Vincent and a few of his friends at Mid, the only place I ever go.
Walked around, and then had a few drinks at Italiannies.
Gotta love the managers there, they treat us like royalty, and they are hella funny.
My kind of people, ya dig ?

Came home, and have been entertaining myself with Araff eversince.
But he has begun to ignore me, so I might have to throw something at him one of these days. (:

Okay honestly, i'd like to do alot of things with myself, I just don't know what, or where to begin. Everyone thinks I'm this complete slob, just because I spend alot of time being a couch potato.
Let me attempt to clarify something;
I am not at all like this when it isn't the holidays.
I'm currently taking it easy, cos I need some time to take care of myself, after everything, that's the least I deserve.
Whatever, call me a selfish whore, blablabla, but honestly ?
I dont care anymore.
I realised just how much time I've been wasting trying to fix this mess up.
Go ahead, waste your goddamn time making assumptions, it ain't no rain on my parade. (:

Anywhoo, I'm going to go find someone else to entertain me.
I miss Za like fucking crazy.

No comments: