Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Mm, hello.
I've had a puhreety good day.

I finally got my eyebrows done after what felt like a bazillion years, so it felt good.
Funnily enough, when people get their eyebrows done, their gripping the chairs in pain, or yelping at the slightest pull. But I actually almost fell asleep, was shaken awake by the lady cos she needed me to do something.
Chelle & I were already dressed to be dropped off at MidValley.
I do not as such enjoy the aftermath of threading. I swear to god, my whole forehead was red, and slightly swollen, results of not getting my eyebrows done for such a long time.
It was still red when I came home !
Ugh.

Headed off to MidValley, and called Zee Man, excited about our date. Haha.
Bummed with Chelle till her friends got there.
Met her friends, which was actually quite awkward.
By the end of the half an hour, I could not have been happier to go and see Zee Man.

Met up with my sexyman, and headed to buy our movie tickets.
Decided on Yes Man, despite our 'desire' to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua.
We were beside ourselves laughing.
Went to grab a bite at Cova in the Gardens, and talked and laughed for awhile before the movie.
Practically ran to the cinema, as we were running late already.
Jumped into our seats, and I made myself very very comfortable.
Practically lay in Zee Man's lap throughout the movie, and he kept me waaarm and toasty like a big blankie. (:
Had to pee several times during the movie, which got several offers from him to accompany me.
Quite the funny man, with an exceptionally sexy ass. (;
Sat at Starbucks after the movie, and had shared a chicken sandwich.
I swear, those things are orgasmic.
Called Chelle and asked her to meet us there.
I am never ever climbing stairs again. It's possibly the worse thing you could ask me to do.
So bloody tiring, I tell you.
Didn't wanna walk anymore, so told Zee Man to drive to us.
Amused ourselves while Chelle wallowed in self pity and depression.
Got home, with Zee Man asking,
"Does anyone have to pee ?"
Came home, to Momma announcing how proud she is we are home on time for once.
I absolutely adore Za, and how he constantly loves me.
Love you, sayang.
<3

I am noo watching FRIENDS.
Oh, be still my beating heart.


;; cos if one day you wake up
and find that you're missing me,
and your heart starts to wonder
where on this earth I can be,
thinking maybe you'll come back here
to the place that we'd meet,
and you'd see me waiting for you
on the corner of the street.

p/s : despite everything, I still wonder if you think about me. you have no idea how hard its been to not look for you everywhere I go.

No comments: