Saturday, December 13, 2008

Well, hello there.

Did I somehow forget to mention that I am under house arrest ?
Yea, well, I am.
Long story short, alcohol does no one any good.
And neither do menopausal mothers.
Heh.

Today was quite a productive day, honest.
Woke up at around 12.30, and watched FRIENDS (I am, and always will be a faithful follower, JOEY !) till about 1.30. Decided that we needed to get off our round bums, and do something with ourselves. Our solution ?
The gym, of course.
Just as we were about to leave, it starts raining like Armageddon, you have no idea.
Decided, yes, as you expected, to play in the rain, cos we're children like that, yo.
Came home to a house that looked like Christmas decorations threw up all over it, I kid you not.
Sat around before I took a shower.
After all of us were warm and comfy, we decided to name ourselves after food.
Momma : Mak Briyani.
Jeremy : Tok Haji Abdullah.
Sasa : Tok Sirap.
Me : Tok Rendang.
Chelle : Tok Jagung.
Sam : Tok Ketupat.

Yea, we like our local delicacies.
*rubs tummy&pats head.

I think I may not survive through the night, I have no smokes.
My life feels bleak and pathetic. There is no sunshine without my smokes.
Am mega depressed, verging on emotional breakdown. Anybody love me enough to drive over and pass me a box ?
No ?
Meh, thought so.
I don't like you.

According to Chelle, 'regardless' means 'poop.'
Yea, she loses her marbles everynight.
I say this as if she had any to begin with.

Random conversations;

Me : I'm grounded la.
Luqman : What time should I come over tomorrow ?
Me : You know what being grounded means right ?
Luqman : Yea, but li-
Me : *screams. EH, YOU CANNOT COME LA.

Me : *giggles.
Chelle : And then, he said.. Hey, wait a second. Pudding ?
Me : *bursts out laughing.
Chelle : Your in one of your moods again.
Me : No, it's just that pudding brings back memories.
Chelle : Okay then, chicken pie.
Me : *bursts out laughing.
Chelle : Shit man. why do I always relate people's giggle fits to pastries ?
Me : Pudding is not a pastry, you dumbass !

Yea, this is what we do in the middle of the night, drives me to the brink of madnosity.
How can you not adore these people ?

No comments: