Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Well, hello.
I know, I know, it's weird that I haven't been bombarding you with my daily ramblings.
I've been to lazy to do much, honestly.

I've been bumming my toosh off, and smoking my lungs black.

Sounds puhreety fucking fulfilling aye ?

You have no idea. (;

I've been spending alot of time watching the news, and I swear, there is just too much violence in the world today. It's actually pretty sad. People keep dying, cos other people keep shooting them.
I am actually sleepy and it's only 10.30.
Chello decided to abandon me, and run off to PD to see her smelly friendies (no offence, carol. I like you, eventhough you're constantly calling me spastic.)

I don't even know what I'm going to do with myself, I'm actually sleepy, but feel like I could do something, so I can't sleep. I got no peace of mind la.

Talked to the Second Love of my Life for almost 2hours yesterday, and I felt so bad for neglecting him all this while. I'm sorry, bluewhale. Forgiveth me ? Loves you.

Have been too lazy to layan anybody, so I've pretty much been ignoring technology. Besides my blog. Cos frankly, I'm too lazy la.

Tried calling Ash, but she's asleep, so I let her be.

A big hug for you, and for Nim yea ? (:

I hope everything's okay soon.
<3

Anyway, I'm going to go find something to do with myself.
Like die.


;; shudda known you'd
bring me heartache,

almost lovers always do.

No comments: