Thursday, December 18, 2008

Well, hello.

I'm currently flowing like the damn Niagara Falls.
Do you find yourself cringing, or saying, "Ewww, watafak." ?
Yea, well. You're not experiencing it right now.
Most of you can't even begin to imagine the pain I'm feeling, so shut your face.
I honestly feel like curling up in my bed, and sleeping the rest of the week away.
But I can't. There are things to be done, presents to buy, and ciggies to smoke.

Am pushing any negative thoughts to the back of my mind, as I'm tired of overanalyzing things, and hurting my head thinking up ways to avoid any sort of confrontation.
I've begun to tire of the whole falling-heels-over-head-hanging-upside-down, then crashing-and-burning-back-to-earth scenario.
Am puhreety proud of myself, cos after Araff, promised myself I'd stay single till atleast '09, and so far I've done just that, without any flings. Okay, maybe one, or two. But honestly, that's pretty good for me.
Agh, enough already, I bet I bore you lot with constant mishaps of my nonexistant lovelife.
I am a spinster.

Apologies to those who have been trying to contact me, and have been completely ignored.
I've been pretty out of touch lately. Leaving my phone in the room and shit. (:
And I just don't like somma you. Sorry. :P

There are like hundreds of people online tonight, and they all seem to want to talk to me.
I feel so loved. Anooyed at the alerts, but loved nonetheless. Heh.

Oh shit, I almost forgot why I even started this post.
It's Sams birthday.
Happy birthday, Betsy Pukelicious Fatpox.
I know I'm a total pain in the ass, but bear with me.
I know you secretly adore me :D

;; backbeat, the word is on the street
that the fire in your heart is out.

No comments: