Saturday, January 24, 2009

Last night was shitloads of fun, eventhough we weren't out for long.
I had a fucking good time. (:

23 / 01 / 09.
Decided not to go to school, and go to the bestf's instead of school (yes, Momma knew. I'm not like some of you losers who fly, just cos you think it's cool). Got Daddy to drop me off at 11ish, and I kinda figured that the she wouldn't be up, so just chucked my stuff at her room door, and watched The Wizard of Oz with Sabrena, who is so adorable, I just wanna cuddle her all the time. Had a lil bit of brekkie with her, when the bestf woke up screaming,
"Manda. Is that you ? What the fuckkkk. I was like, who the fuck is that talking ?!"
Which made me laugh like crazy.
Bummed around for abit, talking.
Decided to go through the pictures in her phone, only to find pictures of us from like 2 years ago ! Will totalleh post those up, once I'm arsed enough of course.
Waited for Gabi & Alex to come so we could take pictures with her awesome DSLR, and go crazy.
I love Gabi (who I call Emma, simply cos I want to, thus GABIEMMA). Sat around the bestf's room for the longest time talking, and then Alex went to get Mon while the three of us watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.
Had dinner at home, cos we didn't wanna waste money (Gabs and Chlo only brought 10bucks).
Was at hartamas by 9.30. Everyone was at The Orange, though I desperately wanted to go to Square, as I hadn't been there is fucking lightyears.
Saw John, after like, ages of not seeing him. He was rather incredulous over the fact that I was standing two feet away from him, with my arms outstretched. Met Sarah, John's girlf, who is an absolute sweetheart. Scott, Milos, met a few other people too, only I forget their names, sorry loves. (:
Texted Syadil asking where he was, as the bestf and I were gonna go see them for abit, walked to Lepaq. Talked for abit, and I was not as such enjoying the heat. Atlas was there, which was good, as I really dig their music. Talked for abit, and then headed back cos Mon had arrived. Felt really bad, cos only after we left, the bestf told me that Dan had ordered a shisha for us. Totalleh wanted to go spend more time with them, but nobody would let us leave.
I haven't seen Mon is like ages, so I was fucking excited. We started our whole retard talk routine, especially about Yoda Babies. HAHAHA. Totalleh missed the fuck outta that woman, who I have been married to for over a year now. Sat around talking for the longest time, and then headed to the bar. Sarah bought me shitloads of drinks, which totalleh made my night. Vodka Bombs, I think they're called, though there's a really low percentage of alcohol in it.
John & Sarah, Mon & Alex, were well loved up, which made the rest of us go, "Aww", like a million times.
Asked John to come buy smokes with me, cos it was too noisy to do any talking, so I figured good enough time to catch up a lil. Bumped into our Orange friends on the way back. Was very annoyed, as they were leaving for somewhere else. Thus leading to my conversation with the yummy baldy, who I shall now refer to as 'Hot&Bald.'
"Oi, where you going !"
"Well, Milos is gonn a mix us some drinks-"
"No, you're abandoning me, is what. Whyyy. Don't you like me ? *pouts."
"Aw, honey, of course I like you ! Would you like a hug ?"
"I like you too, and yes please."
"Come here. *bigbearhug."
"I like hugs. I like your hugs !"
"I like hugs too."
"And they're freeeee !"
"Would you like another ?"
"Okay ! I like you, you're nice."
"Aw, I'm definitely coming back now, cos you said I'm nice."
"Okay, lets go !"
But he didn't come back with me.

Bummed abit with the loves, before getting a call from Aunty Ruki at 11ish. All was well, as everyone was leaving anyway. Gabi, the bestf and I decided to ransack the liquor cabinet in her house, our own lil private party. :D
Had planned on seeing on Firdy, but he was too busy for me, so decided not to in the end.
Said our goodbyes, and waited on the side of the road for our ride. Got home, and talked for abit. Went online and talked to Lyza (who couldnt come) and some random friends, who were freakishly amused by me.
Me : (cos Lyza was pissed off) Lyza, dont be mad. Its kay to be a madhatter, cos you can go crazy and drink free tea. I secretly think it's alcohol but whatever.
Lyz : ALICE IN WONDERLAND.
Me : Yea, and I like Peter Pan. My alter ego is Tinkerbell, and when I fly I secretly pee on everyone's head, but they think it's rain. Who cares !
Lyz : I know for sure this is Manda.
Me : But you kinda like me, so shuttup. I'm gonna go shave something now. Bye Lyz, love youuu.
I am seriously deprived. Gabiemma made me laugh so hard, I was literally on my face on the floor, laughing.
Waited for everyone to go to bed, before grabbing some Gin and Tequila.
Only realised after we got the bottles, that we had forgotten the glasses, so what did we do ?
We used the bottle caps ! How smart are we.
Had a couple of shots, and talked for awhile, before sneaking back out to put the bottles back. Almost got caught, which was a fucking close call, but managed to cover up easily.
Lazed about in bed, talking, reminiscing and bitching for awhile, before falling asleep at 3ish.

24 / 01 / 09
.
Was up by 8.30, in my opinion, the buttcrack of dawn. Was surprised to see Gabiemma up too. Freshened up abit, and went down for breakfast, while the bestf was still asleep. Took a shower, and watched tv for awhile.
Had a lil bit of transport problems, and even asked Syadil to pick me up, only realising he was mad at us after the bestf called. :/
Finally got Momma to get me, and was home by 1.

Texts between Syadil and I.
"Sorry about that. Heh, thanks though."
"I'm sorry for not picking you up. We're rushing."
"Hey, its kay. i'll figure something out. Like superwoman."
"Haha, awesome !"
"I know. I'll see you lot soon, yea ? We live like, less than 3minutes away and I only ever see you when it rains or with Chlo."
"Yea, we should hang out more often. With JOSH too."
"HAHAH, shyea. With Josh too ! And Adam before he leaves. Take care, you. xx (:"

And now, I've just gotten home from Midvalley, after celebratory dinner cos Jeremy's back for a few days ! Yay. Hadn't realised how much I've missed the boy.
Had dinner at Chili's, then headed to Topshop to shop for abit.
Remembered I needed a wallet, and finally bought one from MNG.
My phone can fit in it !
Anyone who knows me, would understand my obsession for wanting to be able to fit my phone in my wallet.
Its puhreeettty. (:

Oh, oh, did I forget to mention that I've got the most adorable picture of Adam ? :D
I should probably go. Am talking to the bestf online, I swear, it's gonna be hell without her !
<3 size="5">
;; your face,
lights up the sky on the,
highway.

No comments: