Wednesday, January 21, 2009

mm, hello.

I am currently frying my brain cells, and prostituting my ears to American Idol (and I am about to punch the stupid whore-ish chicks who cant sing for peanuts), because I have nothing better to do with myself, after the refreshing day I had with the people who love and spoil me, just cos I'm a fatkid.
*bigcheesygrin.

I am beside myself with glee over Obama's inauguration.
I am so proud of him, and how far he has come.
Can you say amazazing ?

Mmph.
So I came back from school, with the twisty feeling in my gut. Realised that I missed Kane so freaking much that it actually hurt. (:
So I called him, and asked him to come to the mamak.
Which he then refused. Instead, he came to pick me up with Kevin and Farouq, and we headed off to Maxwell.
I figured out why later. :D
Got to Maxwell in some20minutes, and bummed at Keith's old place, which now belongs to his uncle. Suhweet family. You can't help but love em.
Met Scott, who is like a clone of Eric, which totalleh makes me wanna jump him. BAHAHA.
Farouq is a fucking funny idiot lah, he made me laugh till I had to pee, honest.
We ended up sitting around playing cards.
Funn shit, yo. Haven't done that in forfuckingever.
And Charles, is just the most adorable kid I have ever come across.
I would totally date him, eventhough some would say I'm a cradle snatcher. (literally)
Mmph.
Sat around, just talking (and bitching about the fuckups and wasted sperm we know. which was beyond funnnn). I missed these kids so much, it's not even funny lah.
Mm, love you kaney (:
He makes me happy. (:
Eventhough I smoke myself half to death with him.

I think I may try to quit smoking.
Why ?
Cos I'm fucking awesome, betches. :D

SAM'S GOING TO THE LIBRARY COS SHE WANTS TO GO SEE HER INDIAN BOYFRIEND !

No comments: