Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'm excited and annoyed at the same time.
On the bright side, I've only had 3smokes the entire day.
Tryna kick the habit, ya dig.

I'm fucking excited about Sunburst.
I went lastyear, and I've got my heart set on going this year.
Only thing is, Jamtart might be working, so Momma might not let us go.
Ugh.

I am also tres tres disappointed about not being able to go to Lyza's house for the sleepover.
I fucking love you guys.
<3

I think it's absolutely pointless having a dad, if he's a dad like mine.
There is no fucking point, on planning to have kids, if you do not plan on looking after them.
If you believe that we, your supposed children, are something you don't need to worry about, then dont.fucking.have.kids.
When are you going to grow up ?
You make it so easy to hate you.

Would you believe me if I told you I have hotpink toenails ?
I know right.

No comments: